The Estée Edit by Estée Lauder Stress Relief Eye Mask 10 x 0.04 oz packettes

A revitalizing, 10-minute treatment to refresh the undereye area for a youthful look. These pre-moistened pads hydrate and refresh skin with targeted anti-stress, anti-fatigue ingredients, including aloe vera, cucumber, and caffeine. They reduce the appearance of fine lines, brighten, hydrate, and refresh the skin underneath your eyes. It's the perfect pre-party prep, plane pal, or morning after pick-me-up. This product is dermatologist and ophthalmologist tested and fragrance-free. Beauty Tip: Before you go out, leave Stress Relief Eye Mask on while you apply your eye shadow. The mask will catch any shadow fallout, plus your tired eyes will be revived before you apply the rest of your makeup.

Do these do anything about severe bags and dark circles? Does anything? The only thing I ever tried that worked was the Glamglow eye mask when I scored some samples, and now that I can afford that, it's discontinued!
Do these work for circles? Fine lines?
How are these on sensitive skin? My skin is very sensitive, especially around my eyes.
Start your review of The Estée Edit by Estée Lauder Stress Relief Eye Mask 10 x 0.04 oz packettes!
I was only able to use this product once from a sample, so I cannot speak to the effects of long term use. However, I did enjoy the product. It was easy to use and definitely had some sort of effect on my skin. It was hydrated, for sure. I would try these again if given the opportunity.
Metairie, LA
Disappointing product. I get that this line is targeting the 21-ish age range, and maybe a 21 year old could enjoy the experience of using this product. But at $4.20 per treatment, I think a product should deliver more results than just "enjoyment". There are far, far better products on the market for your undereye area.
Floresville , TX
Love These Under Eye Patches!! They are not to slimy or sticky and are sooo cooling under the eyes! Loved the packaging and easy to travel with! Definitely Helped Me out on a 10hr+ Flight! Highly Recommend!
This product is great for eye relief. It is nice to put it on at night. It is a bit pricey and it is good value for the amount it brings. It is great for the skin as welll. No need for improvement
Hilliard, OH
I love these! They make my eyes look so awake and hydrated. I really love to have them on while I do my eyeshadow and then they catch any fallout and prevent it from landing on my face--so they're multipurpose! After about 2-3 uses I started seeing a noticeable difference in my under eye area--no more puffiness!
Austin, TX
Love this product. It didn't have an overbearing smell, and was very gentle on my skin. The only problem is that there aren't a lot of applications in a box. If you want something a little more substantial I would try the Murad treatment. If I'm on the go though, this is going in my bag for sure.
Charleston, WV
I've never personally tried these but I would absolutely love too! From what I've seen they appear to be super gentle and wonderful for dark circles which I have horribly! I would love to buy and recommend to others!
Kings Point, NY
This product was really helpful. I didn't notice an immediate difference however after 3 uses I saw a huge improvement around my eyes. My skin always feels hydrated now and this help reduce puffiness and dark circles. Some people have told me this has irritated their skin so definitely be cautious about it.
Phenix City, AL
I love this Estee lauder stress relief eye mask! It is perfect to use once you get home from a long day at work after you wash your face. I always feel like it helps calm me and it makes my face feel fantastic!
I need this I have bad under eyes circles work really well it so amazing I would over again very gentle on my skin in love very smooth and has a great smell to it I recommend
Ask a question to the Influenster community...