Meredith M.
Ozark, AL

I want to try a new foundation, I've tried a million! I have oily skin and was wondering if this was a good one for my skin type? I want a foundation that looks smooth and doesn't cake up over a few hours.

Susen F.
Susen F.
Calgary
1 year ago
Hi Meredith. Although I absolutely adore the Skin Glowing Balm, I should begin by saying that this isn't a foundation. It is more of a sheer, tinted moisturizer. If you want any kind of coverage, you will not like this. I also wouldn't recommend it for oily skin, as it is quite moisturizing. I would recommend this for someone with normal, combination-dry, or dry skin who is looking for a sheer formula.
Cassandra B.
Cassandra B.
London , ON
1 year, 6 months ago
I'm a huge advocate of Estée Lauder foundations. I have yet to try this one but I highly recommend the double wear foundation mixed with cover FX Blotting Drops. Mix them together to ensure smooth application, nonoily skin throughout the day and a matte finish.