BY THE ESTÉE EDIT BY ESTÉE LAUDER

A dewy liquid foundation infused with Pink Peony for glowing coverage. Skin Glowing Balm Makeup with Pink Peony features a creamy, balm-like texture that transforms your complexion with a gorgeous finish. This foundation contains hydrating and conditioning ingredients, including shea butter, evening primrose oil and muru muru seed to leaves skin glowing. It glides onto skin, leaving it feeling nourished, looking radiant, and even toned. see more...

• Ok guys I'm so annoying with my questions i would like to know if...3 Answers
  • #EsteeEditContest I have combo skin but mainly my Tzone just gets...1 Answers
  • #EsteeEditContest I have fairly oily skin, would... Be the first to answer!
Diana Tram N.
Renton, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great color payoff, buildable medium coverage, dewy finish.

I use the shade Chai when I'm fake tanned with  St. Tropez Self Tan Dark Bronzing Mousse and it's a perfect match. This makeup seemingly has a primer built in because it has quite a silky texture and glides out of the packaging without having to waste any product. I like to apply this with my fingertips and it blends in so well! Quick, easy, and has medium coverage for a wearable everyday look. I'm not so sure about the scent of it, but still one of my favorite bb cream type products.
Claudia O.
Plano, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This just didn't work for me. It is super sheer coverage for me. It also settled into my fine lines. It just didn't blend well for me which is not normal as most stuff blends well. I like that peony is included, but that's about it. Just not my cup of tea.
joheiry v.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Me encanta la edición de Estée Lauder Estée piel brillante maquillaje Bálsamo Con Peony! Es mi producto favorito de la línea y mi humectante con color favorito de todos los tiempos! Ofrecen 12 tonos hermosos, por lo que encontrar el color que se ajuste a ti es fácil. Tengo piel normal a seca y este producto ayuda a mantener mi cara hidratada durante todo el día. Es ligero, le da un hermoso aspecto natural, ya que ofrece una cobertura sin cubrir su piel por completo, Me gusta mostrar un poco de mis defectos '' naturales por lo que puede aparecer más como la piel. El precio era muy razonable y me parece que utilizo la cantidad más pequeña. No creo que cualquier persona con piel grasa le gustaría esto.
Katherine A.
Spartanburg, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Maybe I got a dud but I HATED this makeup product! I thought it would be lightweight, perfect for a summer day where you still want to be put together but I was wrong. I put the product on and immediately it felt heavy, looked heavy, and started breaking up on my nose. I even used it with the Estee Edit primer so it couldn't have been that...I hope. The color was perfect for me so I hate the product didn't work. After seeing all of these other positive reviews it makes me want to try again.
Leticia W.
Fort Yates, ND
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm a little disappointed with the coverage, although I do generally go for more of a medium/full coverage foundation I've still had other tinted moisturizers that do better than this. On the plus side, my combination skin feels AMAZING! I think if I add a little foundation or concealer I will like it a lot better. I love Estee Lauder and I know this is geared more towards younger customers with less skin issues (I'm 26, not old but I can't get away without concealer anymore).
Paige R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely LOVE this product! I have super dry skin, and little break outs every now and then but very little. It has an amazing natural look to it, which was exactly what I was looking for. It also goes on beautifully! Felt very moisturizing on my skin, which is helpful as well. I would definitely recommend this product to someone who doesn't like the Cakey foundation look, and wants something that's moisturizing, and natural looking. This product is for you!
Mary S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is horrible. I picked it up thinking it would be a great tinted, light coverage, moisturizer/foundation for the summer and whiel it did make my skin dewy it also smelled horrible. Like the water of a vase filled with flowers that have since died. I tried to put up with the smell thinking it would dissipate after the makeup settled but it stayed. I couldnt bare it so I stopped using the foundation all together. Such a waste of money
Nilda G.
Tampa, Fl
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the way this foundation feels on my skin, its perfect for my skin type and it pairs well with the estee edit pore vanishing primer. Only thing that i do not like about it is that i cant seem to find a shade that goes perfect with my skin tone. I tend to have to highlight a lot and bronze too.
Mercedes K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have used a lot of Estee lauder products and this is one of my favorites, next to the double wear foundation! I use this product weekly and it is a little expensive but completely worth it! I recommend buying it! it is easy to apply too! The best part is a little product goes a long way.
Ashley W.
Plant City, FL
Review for: Dune
DUNE.
Im really surprised by how many positive reviews this has. If I wear to review this the forst time I tried it I woulve gave 0 stars if possible. It is VERY sheer, almost coverage, but the glow is gorgeous, not too sparkly just glowy, I love to use this mixed in with liquid foundation or as a highlight OR even under foundation
zizou z.
Ok guys I'm so annoying with my questions i would like to know if someone from CANADA has ever received a beauty product( like the estee edit It Marc Jacob) from influenster ? I don't care about shampoos they cost less than 4 dollars :) i have a good impact score and i m sick of waisting my Time writing reviews and receive habitants NOTHING( I'm on influenster since 2015)
Monica M.
#EsteeEditContest Does this work as a moisturizer and a foundation? I've tried many foundations and I haven't found one that I love yet or one that is ideal as an everyday use.
Zayra V.
Cicero, IL
Does it give good coverage ? #E
Perla C.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
I've seen this everywhere! How well does it work for oily skin? Would I have to set it? Would I use a primer before applying it? Do I use a beauty blender or a brush?
Lauren W.
Park Hills , MO
I have chronically dry skin and bad eczema so I'm always looking for a product I can wear without it drying and looking scaly or flaky. Would this product work or could you suggest another estee edit product? #EsteeEditContest