BY THE ESTÉE EDIT BY ESTÉE LAUDER

An allover oil-infused cream to rescue dry, dehydrated skin. Rescue Balm for Face + Body is an allover oil-infused cream to deeply nourish skin. This formula is packed with over 20 percent fruit and nut oils including coconut, avocado, and mango to drench skin with moisture and nutrients. Use it to moisturize cuticles, elbows, and any other rough patches for smooth, hydrated skin. This product is a great travel buddy: use it on your next flight before takeoff to touch down looking and feeling great. It is dermatologist tested and non-acnegenic, meaning it won't clog pores. see more...

member-6a909
I tried out this balm, not my favorite, however not my least favorite. My skin is really dry so I needed a little bit more hydration that what this has to offer. It does feel light on the skin and not oily which is liked.
Belle W.
Brigham City, UT
I love this product. It is hydrating and it smells good! This product was effective and I was not disappointed. This product was of good value and good price. It’s very gentle, I have sebsitve skin and this did not not bother my skin at all!!
Autumn M.
I'm really loving the compact, travel-friendly size of this balm. Also love that it's non-acnegenic so it won't cause break out on my sensitive skin. It will be great for the winter!! Also I'm super impressed with all of the natural ingredients!
cristal m.
. I really love the Cream it moisturizes my face really well very smooth on my skin feels very fresh on my skin too amazing
Cynthia M.
Bellingham, WA
Love this product highly recommend to anyone it moisturizes my body and my face. Not scared of wrinkles
Aylin c.
Hollywood, FL
This is a beautiful product, i almost like everything about Estee Lauder, this worked very well for me.
I used to have a pale skin and looking tired skin but After using this product I feel my skin fresh, glowing and healthy
Teulisya V.
Is this product good for a quick fix for dry flaky skin before applying makeup? #EsteeEditContest
Elizabeth C.
Springfield, MO
#EsteeEditContest I always love a new moisturizer, I am wondering if someone can tell me if this soaks into the skin fast and if it leaves a greasy feeling or not.
La T.
Since you can use this on other parts of your body, is it more of a "lotion" type product? Is it a face moisturizer? I thought it was more of a facial moisturizer at first. #EsteeEditContest
Danielle D.
Minneapolis, MN
#EsteeEditContest I've been looking for a good hydrating cream that can work for both my face and body, as I travel a lot and want to save as much space in my carry on as possible! Has anyone tried this during a long flight? Would it help me avoid those dread dehydration lines on my forehead? Also, I did read this cream had coconut oil in it. I've have trouble with coconut oil not properly absorbing into my skin in the past, so I'd like to know if this really skins into the skin!
phoebe T.
Peoria, IL
#EsteeEditContest Has anyone gotten this product! It sounds amazing, I would love to try it- what does everyone think??