BY THE ESTÉE EDIT BY ESTÉE LAUDER

What it is:

A 3-in-1 serum for instant, visible glow with long-term brightening and hydration. Use alone or as the ultimate makeup primer.

What it does:

Never a dull moment! Use this serum to TREAT skin with high-performing brightening actives, PREP it for makeup with a burst of hydration, and instantly add an allover GLOW. Mirror prism illuminators and a dewy moisture boost from Hyaluronic Acid immediately leave skin looking bright and feeling hydrated, soft and supple. Use it alone for a luminous, lit-from-within finish, or under makeup as a glow-getting primer.

The power-packed formula goes beyond the superficial with Vitamin E, concentrated plant extracts including Pink Peony and Sea Lavender, and other powerful ingredients to fight signs of fatigue and help skin look and feel super energized. It has a soft and silky texture that glides on and creates a dewy, glowy, gorgeous finish.

Dermatologist-tested. Non-acnegenic.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:

- Parabens

- Soy

What else you need to know:

- This is your secret priming weapon for bright, glowing skin. Use alone or under makeup for a luminous look.

- Delicately scented with pear and raspberry notes.

- Don’t forget to brighten the eyes. Use The Estée Edit Late Night Eraser, a refreshing eye balm formulated with Pink Peony, Cucumber, Apple, Hyaluronic Acid and micro-powdered pearls (yes, the real thing).

• Is this a good face primer for oily skin and a good prime...2 Answers
  • #EsteeEditContest Would this product work on people with...2 Answers
  • I'm always looking for a skin product to take away my dar...1 Answers
The Estée Edit by Estée Lauder Radiance Activator Treat + Prep + Glow
  • "it was an awesome product, just not for me. it made my skin absolutely radiate and glow, but as a super oily skinned girl it just wasn't the right fit. i recommend it to anyone with normal to dry skin though!!" in 86 reviews
  • "i enjoyed this product! it keep my skin looking glowy throughout the day. it felt very hydrating as well." in 22 reviews
Natalie B.
I received this product complimentary from Influenster & I absolutely love it but I wish I could love it more. I love that it's a two-in-one product. You can use it to prime your face but you could also use it over makeup to glow even more. This product honestly makes me glow like no other but I took off a star because it made me breakout. I find that this product works best when using it over light coverage like a BB cream and putting it on only your cheekbones to make your highlight pop because putting on my whole face as a primer made me breakout unfortunately. But this is an amazing product!
Elly L.
I really love this illuminating highlighter. It’s super smooth, leaves my skin soft, and doesn’t leave my skin feeling greasy. I use it under a little bit of finishing powder and blush and it makes me feel like I can take on the world. Would definitely recommend! I’ve heard that it’s no longer available unfortunately but if you can find it... go for it!
Natalie L.
Miami Lakes, FL
Really wishing they had not discontinued this line. I absolutely love this primer! It does have some shimmer in it and I will admit I was taken aback by this at first. I don't normally enjoy dewey or shimmery products because I have oily skin and my skin will appear greasy throughout the day when I use products with glitter or too much of a dewing effect. Not the case at all with the Estee Edit Radiance Activator primer. This sits sooo nicely under my go-to foundation (which is a matte finish foundation). My face feels hydrated, not oily. And my makeup sits seamlessly on top of this primer. Would re-purchase if I could, as I am almost out, but unfortunately, the Estee Edit line has been discontinued :(
Claira S.
South Orange, NJ
Really great as a primer, is especially great for those trying to achieve the dewy or glow look. One slight problem is that for oily skin it doesn't do much to combat oil production so maybe not the best for long wear. I would say the ideal setting for this is in the summer for a light, wearable, fun in the sun look: starting with the radiance activator, followed by a tinted moisturizer, a light cheek tint and lip, with a fun highlight on cheeks!
Kerry P.
Dacula, GA
I love this product! It makes my skin glow without looking shiny. The best part is that it doesn’t clog my pores. I have very sensitive skin and am always very cautious about products I put on it, but this is a go to for getting ready to go out or just an every day look!
Chelsea E.
Windsor, CA
I really like this stuff! It hydrates my skin and makes it look more dewy. I don’t know how well it really makes my makeup last, but I don’t usually have a problem with my makeup wearing off too much anyway. I got this for free from Influenster, but I would totally buy it.
Daniela V.
Miami Springs, FL
I loved this! These products smelled so good and made me feel expensive when I used them! They had little sparkles in it so when I used it at night it literally had me glowing. I don’t love the packaging too much, I think the white cheapens it but overall great product.
Valerie C.
Sewickley, PA
I really enjoyed this product. True to advertising, it gave me a nice glow on top of naturally tanned skin. In the winter months when my complexion is a bit paler, it seems a little out of place. But a nice, gentle moisturizer that gives you a healthy glow!
Brittany O.
Margate , FL
I love the way this product works, it makes your face so illuminated. It’s a double feature where it’s a primer and it illuminates your face so perfectly! It feels like on the skin, I would recommend this product and brand to everyone!
Diana Tram N.
Redmond, WA
Illuminating and fast absorbing! It doesn't particularly act as a primer as much as a moisturizing and brightening product, so right before this I like to use a bit of  Benefit Cosmetics The POREfessional Face Primer  The formula is quite light and is good for combination skin. I don't use this on a daily basis for my everyday makeup look, just for days that I have more time to create a more dimensioned look. Overall I wish I took the time to use this more often, so for that I rated it 3/5 versus 4/5.
Anna M.
Dolton, Il
Wondering how this looks on darker complexions? As well as how it goes on when you have combination oily skin? #EsteeEditContest
Yasmine G.
EsteeEditContest After how many applications can you start seeing a difference in your skin, as far as dark spots and brightening your skin?
Elizabeth C.
Springfield, MO
#EsteeEditContest I really want to try this and I hope I get the Estee Edit box so I can try this. I am 40 years old does anybody know if it really helps make you look more awake and vibrant??
Brandi H.
Conroe, TX
Anyone notice any freckle fading after using this for a while? They were cute for a while, but as I get old and they get darker, they just are not as cute anymore. The video mentioned dark spot reduction, but I have heard that from several products, and no luck. #EsteeEditContest
April V.
Tampa, FL
#EsteeEditContest I would love to try this. I'm in my mid-40's, and it seems like anything that I put on my face that has a dewy glow will emphasize the fine lines around my lower eye orbital bone. Will this product settle in my fine lines and show them off even more? #EsteeEditContest