The Estée Edit by Estée Lauder Radiance Activator Treat + Prep + Glow
What it is:
A 3-in-1 serum for instant, visible glow with long-term brightening and hydration. Use alone or as the ultimate makeup primer.
What it does:
Never a dull moment! Use this serum to TREAT skin with high-performing brightening actives, PREP it for makeup with a burst of hydration, and instantly add an allover GLOW. Mirror prism illuminators and a dewy moisture boost from Hyaluronic Acid immediately leave skin looking bright and feeling hydrated, soft and supple. Use it alone for a luminous, lit-from-within finish, or under makeup as a glow-getting primer.
The power-packed formula goes beyond the superficial with Vitamin E, concentrated plant extracts including Pink Peony and Sea Lavender, and other powerful ingredients to fight signs of fatigue and help skin look and feel super energized. It has a soft and silky texture that glides on and creates a dewy, glowy, gorgeous finish.
What it is formulated WITHOUT:
What else you need to know:
- This is your secret priming weapon for bright, glowing skin. Use alone or under makeup for a luminous look.
- Delicately scented with pear and raspberry notes.
- Don’t forget to brighten the eyes. Use The Estée Edit Late Night Eraser, a refreshing eye balm formulated with Pink Peony, Cucumber, Apple, Hyaluronic Acid and micro-powdered pearls (yes, the real thing).see more...
Top Questions See all 1,050 Q&A
- "it was an awesome product, just not for me. it made my skin absolutely radiate and glow, but as a super oily skinned girl it just wasn't the right fit. i recommend it to anyone with normal to dry skin though!!" in 86 reviews
- "i enjoyed this product! it keep my skin looking glowy throughout the day. it felt very hydrating as well." in 22 reviews
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos