BY THE ESTÉE EDIT BY ESTÉE LAUDER #68 in Face Primer

What it is:

A 3-in-1 serum for instant, visible glow with long-term brightening and hydration. Use alone or as the ultimate makeup primer.

What it does:

Never a dull moment! Use this serum to TREAT skin with high-performing brightening actives, PREP it for makeup with a burst of hydration, and instantly add an allover GLOW. Mirror prism illuminators and a dewy moisture boost from Hyaluronic Acid immediately leave skin looking bright and feeling hydrated, soft and supple. Use it alone for a luminous, lit-from-within finish, or under makeup as a glow-getting primer.

The power-packed formula goes beyond the superficial with Vitamin E, concentrated plant extracts including Pink Peony and Sea Lavender, and other powerful ingredients to fight signs of fatigue and help skin look and feel super energized. It has a soft and silky texture that glides on and creates a dewy, glowy, gorgeous finish.

Dermatologist-tested. Non-acnegenic.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:

- Parabens

- Soy

What else you need to know:

- This is your secret priming weapon for bright, glowing skin. Use alone or under makeup for a luminous look.

- Delicately scented with pear and raspberry notes.

- Don’t forget to brighten the eyes. Use The Estée Edit Late Night Eraser, a refreshing eye balm formulated with Pink Peony, Cucumber, Apple, Hyaluronic Acid and micro-powdered pearls (yes, the real thing).

• Is this a good face primer for oily skin and a good primer all ov...2 Answers
  • #EsteeEditContest Would this product work on people with oily sk...2 Answers
  • I'm always looking for a skin product to take away my dark spots ...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Meredith S.
Berkley, MI
Quick Take: fast-absorbing, lightweight, brightening

I really like this Radiance Activator! I have been trying it a couple different ways - one, as a primer and two, in addition to a primer. I've been using the L'Oreal Magic Lumi Primer because it's been giving my "somewhat dull, always dry in the winter yet combo in the summer" skin a beautiful glow. I have been using the Radiance Activator daily since I received it and I have really been liking it! It gives my skin a beautiful, natural glow. It doesn't irritate skin. It's very lightweight to apply and it blends in nicely. I honestly have not seen a difference between using this as my primer and using my primer in addition to it - so that leads me to believe, I don't need a primer on top of it because it does help my makeup last all day. My next test will be mixing it with my foundation.

I would definitely recommend for every skin type but especially to those who have dull, dry skin. I understand after a certain age, a lot of women don't want to highlight with powder because it emphasizes fine lines and wrinkles. This is a great alternative as it looks like you've completely changed your skincare routine. I really enjoy this product and I'm going to be sad when I run out because I think the $55 price point is a little steep. Also, because I only received this product a couple of weeks ago, I have not seen any results or change in my skin. Most products take anywhere from 6-8 weeks to show any results.

I received this product complimentary from Estee Edit and Influenster for testing purposes.
Kokky T.
Sprngfld Gdns, NY
I've got combination skin and I'm always a little weary of skin care products because most people go through acne in their teen years, I'm a late bloomer and started getting it as an adult, though it is mild. I can't comment on the fading as I am using la mer right now but I usually give skin care products 3 weeks to work in as that is the normal cycle of your skin cells.

I think it's a great way to give luminance and a fresh look to your skin before make up application it has vitamin E, concentrated plant extracts, pink peony ( an ingredient across the range) and sea lavender, and other active ingredients.

I was lucky enough to receive it complementary throw the Estee edit X Influenster VoxBox. Would I spend my own money on this? Yes especially because I usually use the mac strobe cream to prep or mix with my highlight or to even do light non touring, I would def recommend this product
Kollina D.
Syracuse , NY
I've been waiting a while to write the official review for my Estee Edit VoxBox products, because I wanted to get a really good feel for how the product worked long-term. After using this Radiance Activator for several weeks, I can officially say that I'm in love! First of all, anything skincare related, I'm obsessed with. So something that combines skincare with makeup.. you've won me over. This gives you such a nice, luminous glow under your makeup, mixed with your foundation, or even by itself! On no makeup days, I will pop a bit of this on over my moisturizer and I'm good to go. It even keeps me dewy looking, without looking oily. Which is great because oily skin is a concern of mine. Overall, this is a wonderful product and I will definitely be purchasing when I run out!
Lori T.
Ventura, CA

To be honest after watching the video i am very excited for this whole line! I have not tried any of these products as of yet but i will be heading to Sephora to swatch and apply and decide which to start with first. I do love the idea of nude lippies with matching liners that was definitely an awesome idea! Then there's the multi purpose radiance activator prep + glow skin formula that is going to transform correct and beautify your skin. There is an array of products to go through and get to know and i look forward to tasking myself with creating natural everyday looks to date night sexy, sensual sultry looks that my hubby will appreciate and admire very closely! Of course I do hope to win a box so fingers crossed and thank you for these amazing products.
Brindley F.
Atlanta, GA
I use this as a moisturizer under my face primer, or on days when I have no time for foundation (see my photo). It hydrates my normal skin just lovely. I wouldn't recommend if you don't like "luminizing" products aka anything that makes your skin shine because it does have a really nice micro golden shimmer.
I would compare it to GLAMGLOW's Glowstarter moisturizer. GLAMGLOW has a much stronger scent which I liked at first but then it was too overpowering. I like that the Estee Edit formula has a light scent that disappears after a minute or so once applied. I also like that instead of a screw top jar it is in a pump system which in my opinion keeps the product fresh, longer.
One pump will cover your entire face. Overall I love how smooth and hydrated this makes my face feel.
Jordan B.
Dallas, TX
I received this product complimentary from influenster and #theesteeedit and it couldn't have come on a better day. I am sick in bed with the flu so makeup ain't happening today which meant it was a great day for me to test the power of this product. All I can say is wow! I didn't feel better but I certainly LOOKED better. This product is a thirst quencher for dry skin. It gives it an instant glow with a subtle shine. The product is moisturizing but not too thick and it smells slightly floral. Personally I love products with a good smell and this one is refreshing and just the right amount of scent in skincare. I haven't tried this yet over makeup, but on bare skin it is awesome and I would highly recommend it for anyone looking for a natural glow!
Natalie H.

I have watched the video three times. I'm totally convinced that science is the key to great cosmetics and skincare. I have not tried any of the products but I am very excited about them. The radiance activator could be added to foundation for a ethereal dewy effect and paid with a burgundy smokey eye with a nude lip. The look would turn heads for a night out. However a great day look would be the burgundy eye cream would make a perfect lip color with nude eye primer and sparkles. The eye liner looked totally amazing all on its own. The product featured would be my fall look. I would so wear these products each and everyday for many occasions. Hope I win. I have to watch the video again.
Stephanie S.
I was lucky enough to receive this in my very first VoxBox, and was super excited to give it a try.

It has a great, light flowery scent - a subtle but lovely glow and soaks into your skin nice and quickly.

Unfortunately, past that - it's hasn't got a lot of positive points for me. I found that within a couple of hours it set into my fine lines and pores, and instead of illuminating my skin - the shimmer just let all of my skin issues shine through. My pores became deep caves, fine lines were crevices and somehow my skin looked super duper dry.

I gave this product a shot for over a week, just in case I had a bad skin day....same results. Super bummed it wasn't as miraculous as I wanted it to be.
Sara P.
West Seneca , NY
I did not expect this product to be as amazing as it is!

I initially was kind of confused how to use this. I'm oily combination so a lot of glow enhancing products can leave me looking like a grease ball. I mix this with my foundation and it looks incredible! Right now I'm into Born This Way + the radiance activator. I really was not a Born This Way fan until I started mixing it with this product. It gives the foundation a more sheer, radiant finish. It feels better on my skin. It's almost this lit from within type of finish.

I am a huge fan of adding a little glow to my complexion products and the texture of the radiance activator is light and it has a subtle pearlized shimmer. LOVE IT!
Aerial P.
Lynn Haven, FL
This product has a gorgeous but very F•I•N•E shimmer that gives bare skin a nice glow. It doesn't just make your face look oily or greasy like some moisturizers do when used as a standalone product. I personally haven't used it under makeup yet but I'm enjoying the subtle difference it makes on a naked face. Even hours later you cannot tell by touching applied areas that there is any product on the skin. Pairs very nicely with the Estee Edit Late Night Eraser for a naked, fresh faced look.

Grateful to say I cannot review the cost of the product because I received it for free for testing purposes from #EsteeEdit #spon and #Influenster in my very first #VoxBox!
Anna M.
Dolton, Il
Wondering how this looks on darker complexions? As well as how it goes on when you have combination oily skin? #EsteeEditContest
Yasmine G.
EsteeEditContest After how many applications can you start seeing a difference in your skin, as far as dark spots and brightening your skin?
Elizabeth C.
Springfield, MO
#EsteeEditContest I really want to try this and I hope I get the Estee Edit box so I can try this. I am 40 years old does anybody know if it really helps make you look more awake and vibrant??
Brandi H.
Conroe, TX
Anyone notice any freckle fading after using this for a while? They were cute for a while, but as I get old and they get darker, they just are not as cute anymore. The video mentioned dark spot reduction, but I have heard that from several products, and no luck. #EsteeEditContest
April V.
Tampa, FL
#EsteeEditContest I would love to try this. I'm in my mid-40's, and it seems like anything that I put on my face that has a dewy glow will emphasize the fine lines around my lower eye orbital bone. Will this product settle in my fine lines and show them off even more? #EsteeEditContest