BY THE ESTÉE EDIT BY ESTÉE LAUDER

What it does:

What it is formulated WITHOUT:

- Parabens

- Soy

What else you need to know:

How to use:

- Just glide to apply.

- Use under makeup as a primer or over makeup for touch-ups on the go.

Emily C.
Kent, OH
I don’t like this, on my oily skin it makes my foundation just slide around all day, and I don’t see a huge difference on my pores
Abby C.
Dallas, TX
Great product! Primes very well but I am not sure it is over the top special for the price. It does the job but nothing extraordinary.
Heidi P.
Mishawaka, IN
I really love this! It feels lighter than a primer and blurs out my pores! It also feels really soft on your skin. The packaging is adorable. I love how it has a little darker section in the middle so it really could work as a primer or base too if you wanted to.
Jasmine W.
Philadelphia , PA
I have found a new love for this product. I use it for my pores and smile lines. I have noticed a dramatic difference in my makeup application when using this product. I already loved it but now it's a must have to ensure a flawless makeup application. Definitely try it if you are facing the same issues.
Socheata R.
Long Beach, CA
I received this product in my Estee voxbox. I never used a lot vanishing stick before but I must say it works pretty darn good! I know they sell this product at Sephora because I seen it there for $28 bucks. Product works really well. I applied it on my nose before I applied my face powder. Made my pores a lot smaller.
Rafina R.
Elmhurst, NY
When i put this on it feels as if i have nothing on but on top of that, it lets my make up get applied evenly and completely without having any pores interfere. I like that it has no smell and there is no cons. I would recommend this to a friend. I am so glad i got to sample this product out.
Karah W.
Hammond, WI
Purchased at: Sephora
I'm obsessed with this product! I'm not ready to give it up just yet but I do believe they discontinued it. If you can get your hands on it I would highly recommend it
Bianca M.
Ocala, FL
Purchased at: ULTA
i’m obsessed! i got this as a sample & ive been in love with it ever since! my pores are huge and when using this it’s like they’re not even there! It’s super long lasting and goes on smoothly and feels so soft on the skin! i highly recommend it!
Taylor R.
Washington, DC
I'm not sure I would consider this one magical but I think it does a good enough job
Kaleigh R.
Yorktown, VA

I had never really tried this brand before but this product is amazing ! it goes on so smoothly and feels so nice on the skin! I have oily skin and this product also helped keep the oil at bay! I personally like to wear this alone cause it works amazing but Italiano looks good when used as a primer !!
Carly H.
Sumrall, MS
Tyra D.
Homestead, FL
How well does this work?
Melissa C.
Fayetteville , NC
Does this product really help to minimize the appearance of your pores?
Karyna R.
Union Gap, WA
I have large noticeable pores, would this help hide em?
Erika P.
Dallas, TX
Is this a primer or just a pore minimizing cream?

Amazon