BY THE ESTÉE EDIT BY ESTÉE LAUDER

What it does:

What it is formulated WITHOUT:

- Parabens

- Soy

What else you need to know:

How to use:

- Just glide to apply.

- Use under makeup as a primer or over makeup for touch-ups on the go.

Adri P.
glasgow
This is really good and I use this like once a week and it’s really good and it’s really good and I do like it
Kay G.
Purchased at: Macy's
Not good for oily skin in my opinion. If you want these results get something cheap from the drugstore
Bianca M.
Ocala, FL
Purchased at: ULTA
i’m obsessed! i got this as a sample & ive been in love with it ever since! my pores are huge and when using this it’s like they’re not even there! It’s super long lasting and goes on smoothly and feels so soft on the skin! i highly recommend it!
Marta M.
Garfield, NJ
Bought this when it first came out and I’m VERY disappointed. Only looked good for a few minutes and then turned my oily skin even more oily and uneven. Looked horrible. Also this type of applicator easily collects bacteria. Wouldn’t recommend for very oily/ acne prone skin at all.
Karah W.
Hammond, WI
Purchased at: Sephora
I'm obsessed with this product! I'm not ready to give it up just yet but I do believe they discontinued it. If you can get your hands on it I would highly recommend it
Raquel H.
albuquerque
This product does a good job minimizing my pores and my makeup applies nicely on top. The texture is soft and creates smooth canvas. It does give a matte finish, so that’s something to keep in mind. I gave 4 stars because I don’t care for the packaging. To apply, you have to swipe the stick on your face. I have acne prone skin so I worry about bacteria and spreading around my face.
Geeta I.
This is such a great primer! It is pretty innovative. They don’t sell it in Sephora anymore but you can still get it from outlets. It works better than the smash box stick and comes with a ton of product.
Stacy W.
Burgettstown, PA
This name is misleading. I loved it. It was more like a mattifying primer. But felt silky smooth
Jocelyn G.
Cincinnati, OH
I noticed no difference in pore size with this products, however, it did act as a wonderful mattifying primer. Unfortunately, it caused me to break out terribly. This product is probably great for those with oily skin.
Sabrina T.
Magnifique pour un look frais, naturel et parfait, il est impeccable, minimise la brillance et le manque d'huile
Carly H.
Sumrall, MS
Tyra D.
Homestead, FL
How well does this work?
Melissa C.
Fayetteville , NC
Does this product really help to minimize the appearance of your pores?
Karyna R.
Union Gap, WA
I have large noticeable pores, would this help hide em?
Erika P.
Dallas, TX
Is this a primer or just a pore minimizing cream?

Amazon