BY THE ESTÉE EDIT BY ESTÉE LAUDER

What it does:

What it is formulated WITHOUT:

- Parabens

- Soy

What else you need to know:

How to use:

- Just glide to apply.

- Use under makeup as a primer or over makeup for touch-ups on the go.

Marta M.
Garfield, NJ
Bought this when it first came out and I’m VERY disappointed. Only looked good for a few minutes and then turned my oily skin even more oily and uneven. Looked horrible. Also this type of applicator easily collects bacteria. Wouldn’t recommend for very oily/ acne prone skin at all.
Jami L.
oakland park , FL
I don't think this is a must have primer. It's a cool concept however I don't reach for it often. I also don't really notice it helps my pores look any smaller. I wouldn't purchase it again.
Naila K.
This product did not work for me at all. It doesn't provide a nice base for my makeup, and certainly does NOT blur my pore at all. It also gets piecy and rolls together during application.
Alyssa D.
Fredericksburg , VA
Run from it this demon of a thing started to separate on my face during the day my face looked like I had patches of skin everywhere
Alisha H.
Found this super easy to use but it balled up under my makeup and I didn't feel like I was using too much. Prefer the pores no more or benefit porefessional primer over this. No smell no colour pay off
Katie H.
Hamilton, GA
This doesn't really do anything for me except close my pores. I would not recommend this product.
Ana Paula A.
I think I'm the biggest Estee Lauder fan ever, I love the makeup and I love even more the facial care products, but I'm gonna be honest here, this new line, is just disappointed, by far the worst that Estee Lauder have create. This particular stick is like nothing on the skin, just worthless.
Rachel B.
Amsterdam, OH
Would love to say that I hear used this but I have never used this product and don't know if it is worth the money
Jordyn C.
Tucson, AZ
This product was very hyped up by my friends but I didn't see what they saw. It didn't do much to my skin and for the price not wort it.
Heather C.
Knoxville, TN
I received a deluxe sample of this from Sephora in a order I placed online. Unfortunately it didn't work for me. I saw no difference in my pores (in person or photographed). The worst part was that I had a reaction from it. I've never had a reaction from makeup or skincare product before so it freaked me out!
Carly H.
Sumrall, MS
Tyra D.
Homestead, FL
How well does this work?
Melissa C.
Fayetteville , NC
Does this product really help to minimize the appearance of your pores?
Karyna R.
Union Gap, WA
I have large noticeable pores, would this help hide em?
Erika P.
Dallas, TX
Is this a primer or just a pore minimizing cream?

Amazon