BY THE ESTÉE EDIT BY ESTÉE LAUDER #74 in Face Primer

What it does:

What it is formulated WITHOUT:

- Parabens

- Soy

What else you need to know:

How to use:

- Just glide to apply.

- Use under makeup as a primer or over makeup for touch-ups on the go.

Buy on Sephora
member-9286ed2ca
This stick is everything! Apply before makeup for primer and throughout the day for retouches! Crazy cool!!
Vanessa R.
Tell City, IN
If you have big pores you need this in your life it's a total life changer! Makes skin look so beautiful.
Meudys M.
Doral, FL
Excelenteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee producto para las pieles maduras la verdad esta super genial para esas personas
Rosana F.
North Miami Beach, FL
This product is of excellent quality and for good skin care, I recommend it for men and women. five stars
Alex M.
I enjoy this product very much and would recommend it for others to use, the packaging is very appealing
Mia 1.
This stuff actually makes my pores disappear and it is so easy to blend and apply it is very long lasting
johni h.

I would love to try this, it have really great reviews!! I love a airbrush finish look.
Leila E.
I want this!!!! So bad!! I hope I get the box.. I just did my badge let's hope I get the box of goodies;)
Lucy K.
No bueno. This did nothing for me, and it could be because I’m not a big silicone fan that it was a miss.
marbella o.
I use it as a primer and then I apply my estee lauder double wear and my skin feels and looks so healthy!
Carly H.
Sumrall, MS
Tyra D.
Homestead, FL
How well does this work?
Melissa C.
Fayetteville , NC
Does this product really help to minimize the appearance of your pores?
Karyna R.
Benton City, WA
I have large noticeable pores, would this help hide em?
Erika P.
Dallas, TX
Is this a primer or just a pore minimizing cream?