BY THE ESTÉE EDIT BY ESTÉE LAUDER

What it does:

What it is formulated WITHOUT:

- Parabens

- Soy

What else you need to know:

How to use:

- Just glide to apply.

- Use under makeup as a primer or over makeup for touch-ups on the go.

Angela S.
Streamwood
Love the way my skin feels after using this! I do see results but you have to be good about using it continually
Amanda M.
Elkin, NC
Amazing texture and practical design. This can be applied below or on top of makeup to smooth and cut any shine.
Annalisa H.
Sparks, NV
Got this sample from sephora in my order
Its a great little primer and consealer i will definitely be buying this

Dana K.
This is amazing! It's definitely a holy grail! It makes it appear as if I don't have any pores!
Zahraa A.
The estee edit by lauder pore vanishing stick is such a good product i love it so much purchased it from sephora
Tay G.
Oceanside , CA
Cute and cool product to use. Nice packaging. I didn't really like it on my skin however I give the company pros
Delaney L.
After first use of this pore vanishing stick I had great skin!! All my pores vanished after use of this product.
Nathaly C.
Perris, CA
I have used this produce a while back when I had really bad pores and this helped me so much to get ride of them.
Brian D.
Erie, PA
Real'y helps my pores disrepair i was highly impressed by this product! I will be purchasing again when i run out
Aruvinba W.
After use this my pore has reduced a lot and its price alao quite reasonable..... and i became its loyal customer
Carly H.
Sumrall, MS
Tyra D.
Homestead, FL
How well does this work?
Melissa C.
Fayetteville, NC
Does this product really help to minimize the appearance of your pores?
Karyna R.
Benton City, WA
I have large noticeable pores, would this help hide em?
Erika P.
Dallas, TX
Is this a primer or just a pore minimizing cream?

back