BY THE ESTÉE EDIT BY ESTÉE LAUDER #74 in Face Primer

What it does:

What it is formulated WITHOUT:

- Parabens

- Soy

What else you need to know:

How to use:

- Just glide to apply.

- Use under makeup as a primer or over makeup for touch-ups on the go.

Buy on Sephora
Anna L.
Collegeville, PA
Great product! Just used it for the first time and am very pleased with it- lightweight and makes your pores disappear!
Valeria A.
I'm loving this new edition of Estée.. I received yesterday my pore vanishing stick and it really leaves your face even
Odalys D.
Phoenix, AZ
I have never tried this product but I would love too. It looks amazing and to see reviews on it it looks like it works
MaRi JeAn W.
Eaton rapids, MI
This is a stick of amazing-ness you won't regret getting and trying this product shoot ant estee product is amazing ❤️
Karina C.
Sacramento, CA
It makes my pores disappear but it makes my makeup around my nose slide around SOOO much. It's a so/so product for me..
Iqra K.
Spring, TX
This stick has helped me so many times to hide my pores and make my skin look smooth and fresh! I love this product!!
Kamila P.
Landenberg, PA
I never used a so amazing pore vanishing stick! I always had problems to find a really good one and I loved this one.
Amanda H.
Gresham, OR
Easy to use and works great. My pores looked less noticeable within a few days. I just wish the products was cheaper.
Ruby R.
It's a good product not my favorite because I prefer the serum from tarte but when I run out I use this as my backup
Rosa M.
This makes my face so smooth and moisturized. I love it so much. This lasts me for months and it's super affordable.
Carly H.
Sumrall, MS
Tyra D.
Homestead, FL
How well does this work?
Melissa C.
Fayetteville , NC
Does this product really help to minimize the appearance of your pores?
Karyna R.
Benton City, WA
I have large noticeable pores, would this help hide em?
Erika P.
Dallas, TX
Is this a primer or just a pore minimizing cream?