BY THE ESTÉE EDIT BY ESTÉE LAUDER #79 in Face Primer

What it does:

What it is formulated WITHOUT:

- Parabens

- Soy

What else you need to know:

How to use:

- Just glide to apply.

- Use under makeup as a primer or over makeup for touch-ups on the go.

Amanda P.
New Bedford, MA
Soft and good coverage. Very happy with this product. Purchased online. Left a dewy glow on my face after applying foundation
Fatima D.
Bell, CA
I love this pore vanishing stick, it hides all your pores, glides on very smoothly, and is very easy to blend into the skin.
Zenia V.
Hawthorne, CA
I absolutely love this product I apply it before putting my makeup on and it hides all my pores. Keeps my makeup on point 👍🏻
Michaley A.
Comstock Park, MI
Love how my pores disappear when I use this product. Haven’t used it in awhile but I definitely would love to use it again
Ashley T.
Thermal, CA
Love this product it does do what it says. And dust blur your pores which is always a plus especially if you have big pores
crystal s.
Bronx, NY
I have it and it cover all of your face. And it make your face soft. And it has no smell to it but make your face shinning.
Angelena S.
Lauderhill, FL
Minimized my pores tremendously in my t zone. I also love the packaging and ease of use - wish all primers came like this!
Grace S.
Wilburton, OK
It's ok .. I use it one time and I didn't see much of a difference on my face.. But it's my nose was clear of black heads.
Brittney M.
Mankato, MN
I like my own, natural remedies better than this product to be honest. I just think they work better, and are more natural.
Denisa F.
Springfield, MO
If you have big, visible pores then you need to pick this up. Good product in a stick form. Would recommend this to anyone.
Carly H.
Sumrall, MS
Tyra D.
Homestead, FL
How well does this work?
Melissa C.
Fayetteville , NC
Does this product really help to minimize the appearance of your pores?
Karyna R.
Benton City, WA
I have large noticeable pores, would this help hide em?
Erika P.
Dallas, TX
Is this a primer or just a pore minimizing cream?