BY THE ESTÉE EDIT BY ESTÉE LAUDER

What it does:

What it is formulated WITHOUT:

- Parabens

- Soy

What else you need to know:

How to use:

- Just glide to apply.

- Use under makeup as a primer or over makeup for touch-ups on the go.

Jo M.
Louisville, KY
I almost love this more than Milk. It definitely blurs the pores and makes your skin look much better, helps hide fine lines too.
Eileen M.
Los Angeles, CA
This is great stuff! I use it only when I apply makeup! It makes it so much easier for me when removing makeup when going to bed
Ariadna G.
Clarksville, TN
I would love to try this product !!! I have big pores and would love to try this especially because it's matte.
Kimberly T.
I love the vanishing pore stick. It doesn't leave your skin feeling Greasy or heavy & helps gives great coverage for foundation
Jessika M.
Selma, CA
This product is really awesome, its great at hiding my pores, it works wonders and its not too pricey either.
Mariela M.
Patterson, CA
It was good, I did like it. However I feel it was over priced and could have found a dupe and am still on the look out for one.
Seebah M.
I really need this product, because I have tons of dark spots on my face! And i would reall like to try this!
Khaliyah A.
Atlanta, GA
This product is absolutely amazing! It virtually erases pores from your face. What other product can do that
Kylie E.
Cincinnati, OH
CAN WE TAKE A SECOND TO TALK ABOUT HOW AWESOME THIS IS. I WASN'T A BELIEVER UNTIL I TRIED IT. MAKES MY SKIN GO FROM 88% TO 146%
Jennifer D.
Conyers, GA
Wasn’t bad but wasn’t as helpful as I wanted. It’s a natural matte look. I got as a sample and I would not personal purchase it
Carly H.
Sumrall, MS
Tyra D.
Homestead, FL
How well does this work?
Melissa C.
Fayetteville, NC
Does this product really help to minimize the appearance of your pores?
Karyna R.
Union Gap, WA
I have large noticeable pores, would this help hide em?
Erika P.
Dallas, TX
Is this a primer or just a pore minimizing cream?