BY THE ESTÉE EDIT BY ESTÉE LAUDER

What it does:

What it is formulated WITHOUT:

- Parabens

- Soy

What else you need to know:

How to use:

- Just glide to apply.

- Use under makeup as a primer or over makeup for touch-ups on the go.

Elizabeth J.
Is this product actually good because i have the nyx pore filler for $13 and i feel like that one worked great for me but i see this one has a tint to it so i was thinking about purchasing but i don't know if it really worth it or does it really work well?
Stacy C.
Covers up pores creating a smooth base for foundation. Great for touching up oily/shiny areas . Small size makes it easy to carry and it's a balm stick form so no extra tools are needed.
Tylasha C.
Stockton, CA
This is like this best primer is keeps You pore less all day sweat don't stop the coverage this primer gives you life and it helps break puts it has no smell and great for oily skin and also dry skin its great I would recommend it to all my friends and family
Tia H.
Rosedale, NY
I usually place this item on my nose, forehead, and cheek area. For the most part, applying this to the area where you are most oily always helps! This product will last a long time, even though it is a stick mattifying primer. I will definitely be purchasing again!
Alexsandra J.
Alfred, ME
As I was shopping in sephora trying to fund a new foundation the lady who worked there gave me a sample of the pore vanishing stick to give a try since one of my concerns I had was my large pores on my nose. I was looking for a foundation with a good coverage so she applied some of the vanishing stick on my noise an then applied a foundation I was trying out... I was amazed that after applying the stick more pores definitely looked smaller or not visible. When we applied the foundation all my large pores an small were not visible which is a huge win for me! What I love most about it is that its so featherlight on your skin an it last all day. I had no touch ups through the whole day an my foundation which was the lancome teint ultra wear. The combination of these two were perfect for my skin an pores. Let's also say I went back to buy the product because I loved it so much!
Kim S.
I really like this stick. Its perfect for travel and easy to apply. Works well and really blurs my pores. I am already on my second stick. I feel like it is not prohibitively expensive. This will definitely be something I continue to use for many years to come.
Jennifer S.
Spokane, WA
I noticed this was on sale at the store and then I was told it may be discontinued? Not sure if that is true but I sure hope not because it literally does what it says, it vanished my pores and left my skin soft and my complexion flawless.
Jen S.
Austin, TX
My favorite Estee Edit product is the Pore Vanishing Stick. I got it pretty much immediately when it was released at Sephora because I have struggled with my pores and I had been looking for the perfect primer for quite a while now. Happy to say that I've been using it for months, I'm still using it, and it's still doing a great job.
To clarify: I have larger pores right on the apples of my cheeks. I use a swipe of the stick on them before applying my primer and foundation and it fills those larger pores in. What really makes it cool is that, if I have any pores still showing after my foundation is applied, I can apply the stick *over* my foundation. It doesn't smudge or ruin the look of the foundation, it doesn't look like I put primer on top of my foundation, it just blurs the pores so people can't see them.
It's a pretty amazing product really.
Rosa L.
Durham, NC
This product is soooo great! It goes on smoothly on your face, your pores instantly disappear and the packaging is so super cute! And for the price it's a win win all around!
sravanthi c.
Plano, TX
I have small pores but I have oily t-zone, this estee edit pore vanishing stick is amazing, it is like magic wand, immediately my pores are vanished, also makes my face to 100% matte, but didn't make my skin dry at all, i love the packaging, super stylish, also the stick formula is great easy to apply, it lasts long, I have matte face for 6+ hours, I can give whole credit for this, I'm buying it again once I finish this, I completely recommend this, and I also want to try more products from estee edit line
In below picture I used estee edit pore vanishing cream, marc Jacobs highlighter stick, marc Jacobs new airblush
Carly H.
Sumrall, MS
Tyra D.
Homestead, FL
How well does this work?
Melissa C.
Fayetteville, NC
Does this product really help to minimize the appearance of your pores?
Karyna R.
Union Gap, WA
I have large noticeable pores, would this help hide em?
Erika P.
Dallas, TX
Is this a primer or just a pore minimizing cream?