BY THE ESTÉE EDIT BY ESTÉE LAUDER #74 in Face Primer

What it does:

What it is formulated WITHOUT:

- Parabens

- Soy

What else you need to know:

How to use:

- Just glide to apply.

- Use under makeup as a primer or over makeup for touch-ups on the go.

Buy on Sephora
kandiss J.
This is super helpful. It really works. It really does make my pores and scares look less noticeable. I havnt noticed any breakouts from it either. But the price is a bit high.
Debra B.
Holland, PA
I got this in a deluxe mini size initially using Sephora points. When I first opened it and swiped it on my hand, I thought it might be too slick to use in my t-zone area which is where I needed it the most. I used it in place of my primer because I didn't want a million layers of stuff on my face. The first two times I used it, when I applied my foundation, I got some pilling but that was because I was using too much of the pore vanishing stick. Way too much! I have found that on my combination skin, a little goes a long way and no longer get any pilling. Using this has really helped my pores not look so hideously noticeable. And it does not make my t-zone look like an oil slick despite my initial assumption. I know many people may not like using stick form skincare/cosmetics but I like the convenience of it. This was my first Estée Lauder product purchase when I ran out of my sample.
Elizabeth J.
Is this product actually good because i have the nyx pore filler for $13 and i feel like that one worked great for me but i see this one has a tint to it so i was thinking about purchasing but i don't know if it really worth it or does it really work well?
Tylasha C.
Stockton, CA
This is like this best primer is keeps You pore less all day sweat don't stop the coverage this primer gives you life and it helps break puts it has no smell and great for oily skin and also dry skin its great I would recommend it to all my friends and family
Stacy C.
Covers up pores creating a smooth base for foundation. Great for touching up oily/shiny areas . Small size makes it easy to carry and it's a balm stick form so no extra tools are needed.
Tia H.
Rosedale, NY
I usually place this item on my nose, forehead, and cheek area. For the most part, applying this to the area where you are most oily always helps! This product will last a long time, even though it is a stick mattifying primer. I will definitely be purchasing again!
Lauren R.
Charlotte, NC
I love this primer so much! It really helps my face feel replenished and amazing! It makes my makeup stay on all day and doesn’t let my face get oily. It fills my pores so it doesn't look like i have huge pores. Flawless finish. This primer is everything!
Alexsandra J.
Alfred , ME
As I was shopping in sephora trying to fund a new foundation the lady who worked there gave me a sample of the pore vanishing stick to give a try since one of my concerns I had was my large pores on my nose. I was looking for a foundation with a good coverage so she applied some of the vanishing stick on my noise an then applied a foundation I was trying out... I was amazed that after applying the stick more pores definitely looked smaller or not visible. When we applied the foundation all my large pores an small were not visible which is a huge win for me! What I love most about it is that its so featherlight on your skin an it last all day. I had no touch ups through the whole day an my foundation which was the lancome teint ultra wear. The combination of these two were perfect for my skin an pores. Let's also say I went back to buy the product because I loved it so much!
Kim S.
I really like this stick. Its perfect for travel and easy to apply. Works well and really blurs my pores. I am already on my second stick. I feel like it is not prohibitively expensive. This will definitely be something I continue to use for many years to come.
Rosa L.
Durham, NC
This product is soooo great! It goes on smoothly on your face, your pores instantly disappear and the packaging is so super cute! And for the price it's a win win all around!
Carly H.
Sumrall, MS
Tyra D.
Homestead, FL
How well does this work?
Melissa C.
Fayetteville , NC
Does this product really help to minimize the appearance of your pores?
Karyna R.
Benton City, WA
I have large noticeable pores, would this help hide em?
Erika P.
Dallas, TX
Is this a primer or just a pore minimizing cream?