BY THE ESTÉE EDIT BY ESTÉE LAUDER

What it does:

What it is formulated WITHOUT:

- Parabens

- Soy

What else you need to know:

How to use:

- Just glide to apply.

- Use under makeup as a primer or over makeup for touch-ups on the go.

Reanna S.
Alpena, MI
Love the packaging, and the product is so easy to use and vanishes pores instantly! I love how compact and simple it is to put on.
Emily C.
Canal Fulton, OH
I don’t like this, on my oily skin it makes my foundation just slide around all day, and I don’t see a huge difference on my pores
Aimee B.
Parlin, NJ
I would love to try this! I'm always looking for new primers. The stick application makes it way easier to apply.
Ariadna G.
Clarksville , TN
I would love to try this product !!! I have big pores and would love to try this especially because it's matte.
Stephanie M.
Riverview, FL
I was super excited to try this when I was given it at sephora, however I was not impressed & didn't like how it sat on my skin.
Zoie A.
Holly Springs, MS
I have bad acne and pimples and this will become a woman's best friend! No doubt!!
This product is simple and works like a charm💋
Alexis C.
I love this stuff. It works great. Convenient and easy to use. Can use alone as a quick fix or with makeup for the ultimate fix.
Dasha M.
Mesa
I love this primer, it is light and easy to blend into my face. It still smoothes out my face for an even foundation application
Jo M.
Louisville, KY
I almost love this more than Milk. It definitely blurs the pores and makes your skin look much better, helps hide fine lines too.
Yani V.
las vegas , nv
It was good skin sneak end f d. f f f f d shekels dmdnfnnaOso Hershey shaken Shans Kansas isn't jerky enemy's then sox endotoxins
Carly H.
Sumrall, MS
Tyra D.
Homestead, FL
How well does this work?
Melissa C.
Fayetteville, NC
Does this product really help to minimize the appearance of your pores?
Karyna R.
Benton City, WA
I have large noticeable pores, would this help hide em?
Erika P.
Dallas, TX
Is this a primer or just a pore minimizing cream?

back