BY THE ESTÉE EDIT BY ESTÉE LAUDER #79 in Face Primer

What it does:

What it is formulated WITHOUT:

- Parabens

- Soy

What else you need to know:

How to use:

- Just glide to apply.

- Use under makeup as a primer or over makeup for touch-ups on the go.

demi b.
Orange park, FL
I honestly haven't tried this, but I would love love love too. I think it will be awesome. I just know it. I really need this in my life!
Jasmin R.
Bridgeton, NJ
I love this product!!!!! Leaves my eyes sooo refreshing and soft. I always use it at night when I cleanse my face and very easy to apply.
This truly made my pores less visible I used it in my makeup routine before applying primer ams my pores did not show through foundation!
Deja J.
Southgate, MI
Overnight miracle cream is all I have to say...I also like to use it right after the shower to give it time to settle then I do my makeup
Noelle C.
This is so good!!!! I love how smooth my face looks and it doesn't make my makeup fade!! Great and totally recommend
Heather K.
This is pure gold e . It makes my skin feel so good and it's not greasy and the formula is nice and creamy I love everything about this
Cassheina P.
Onalaska, WA
This is so much I could say about this product.. one of the best pore minimizes I have ever used. I highly recommend this to everyone.
Bella W.
Loganville, GA
It did my face wonders! My pores aren't noticeable anymore and I can go out feeling great about my face. This is such a great product.
Abby C.
Dallas, TX
Great product! Primes very well but I am not sure it is over the top special for the price. It does the job but nothing extraordinary.
Sayli W.
Brooklyn, NY
Looks great and covers up all my giant pores. I use it under my foundation everyday. Smell is kind of weird but doesn't last that long.
Carly H.
Sumrall, MS
Tyra D.
Homestead, FL
How well does this work?
Melissa C.
Fayetteville , NC
Does this product really help to minimize the appearance of your pores?
Karyna R.
Benton City, WA
I have large noticeable pores, would this help hide em?
Erika P.
Dallas, TX
Is this a primer or just a pore minimizing cream?