BY THE ESTÉE EDIT BY ESTÉE LAUDER

What it does:

What it is formulated WITHOUT:

- Parabens

- Soy

What else you need to know:

How to use:

- Just glide to apply.

- Use under makeup as a primer or over makeup for touch-ups on the go.

Rebecca G.
Manalapan , NJ
Feels so silky on the skin! I don't have huge pores but wanted to try it as a primer and I loved how it turned out. A little goes a long way!
Dani S.
Costa Mesa, CA
This is my new obsession. My skin looked instantly smooth as soon as I put it on, hours later I still looked flawless and my skin felt great!
Kensderline J.
I only tried it once and I really liked the result. It minimized my pore and also worked as a primer. Goes on very smoothly and last awhile.
karli V.
San Antonio, TX
Works wonders! I work out 6 days a week and acne is a struggle. This product vanishes pimples and reduces breakouts. Good for sensitive skin.
Jennifer G.
This really eliminates my pores! I love it. I get it from Macy's and definitely love the packaging and everything. A by pricey but love it
Kaycee H.
Queen Creek, AZ
I can't stand my pores, they are always a hastle when it comes to putting on makeup. I would love to try some of this!!!
Claire M.
Fullerton, CA
This was an amazing product! I would expect no less from an Estee Lauder product, after all. I noticed the difference as soon as I applied!
Kandyce V.
Hialeah, FL
Not too sure of the effectiveness. It is expensive compared to other brands in comparison to drugstore products. I bought this at Dillards
Elianys G.
esto luce muy bien, como algo que realmente quiero probar, i wish, ni siquiera se porque lo hago en español, idk, so, look so cool and good
Sarah A.
Dallas, TX
I love this under matte foundations especially the Estée Lauder Double Wear. It makes my skin look so smooth and perfect.
Carly H.
Sumrall, MS
Tyra D.
Homestead, FL
How well does this work?
Melissa C.
Fayetteville, NC
Does this product really help to minimize the appearance of your pores?
Karyna R.
Union Gap, WA
I have large noticeable pores, would this help hide em?
Erika P.
Dallas, TX
Is this a primer or just a pore minimizing cream?