BY THE ESTÉE EDIT BY ESTÉE LAUDER

What it does:

What it is formulated WITHOUT:

- Parabens

- Soy

What else you need to know:

How to use:

- Just glide to apply.

- Use under makeup as a primer or over makeup for touch-ups on the go.

Annie B.
Works really well with my oily skin! I would call this the slick sister (in a good way) to the makeup forever smoothing primer.
Lily L.
Converse, TX

I would absolutely love to try this product as I've tried other similar products on the market and haven't found one I love!
Sierra M.
Comanche, OK

My pores are huge and I have an oily T-Zone and this works wonders for me! Also love to use it during the day for touch ups!
Liat M.
Brooklyn, NY
This product is amazing!! Really works and covers the pores! Great package can be a little pricey but if u need it. Then it's worth every penny
Tesa N Chris H.
Freer, TX
During the winter I use this alot. I feel like my pores grow in size lol. Also since I have sensitive skin it's not as harsh as other products.
Cassandra H.
Farmington, AR
OMG LOVE THIS!! Great amazing beyond amazing coverage. I used as well as my daughter went in smooth was Light weight but cover abs blended good
Karyme O.
Santa Rosa, CA
I recently discovered this . It kind of leaves me glowing . I can say it's not a bad product . I can't really say a lot Bc I barely bought it.
Bernadette G.
Brighton, CO
Love this lightweight product and I really do feel it helps minimize the appearance of pores. It's comfortable and i think its a good value.
Rebecca G.
Manalapan , NJ
Feels so silky on the skin! I don't have huge pores but wanted to try it as a primer and I loved how it turned out. A little goes a long way!
Dani S.
Costa Mesa, CA
This is my new obsession. My skin looked instantly smooth as soon as I put it on, hours later I still looked flawless and my skin felt great!
Carly H.
Sumrall, MS
Tyra D.
Homestead, FL
How well does this work?
Melissa C.
Fayetteville , NC
Does this product really help to minimize the appearance of your pores?
Karyna R.
Union Gap, WA
I have large noticeable pores, would this help hide em?
Erika P.
Dallas, TX
Is this a primer or just a pore minimizing cream?