BY THE ESTÉE EDIT BY ESTÉE LAUDER #93 in Face Primer

What it does:

What it is formulated WITHOUT:

- Parabens

- Soy

What else you need to know:

How to use:

- Just glide to apply.

- Use under makeup as a primer or over makeup for touch-ups on the go.

Haile G.
Boise, ID
Love the idea and the packaging! Would love to use this as a pore refining primer or even keep it in my bag for on-the-go use!
hannah f.
Huntsville, Tx
I have large pores on my cheeks and noise. This covered them well and kept my face from being too oily. Very easy to apply and lasts a long time.
Tessa K.
Ajo, AZ
I never try this product before but I would love to try it please and thank . merry Christmas to everyone I love the products just never tried it
Kylie I.
Love this pore vanishing stick! I always use it before applying makeup. Stays on all day. Leaves skin looking silky smooth highly recommend it!!
Rachel S.
Chapmanville, WV
This product made my pores disappear it's like magic in a stick. I've tried thousands of techniques but they've never worked until I met this guy
Annie B.
Works really well with my oily skin! I would call this the slick sister (in a good way) to the makeup forever smoothing primer.
Karyme O.
Santa Rosa, CA
I recently discovered this . It kind of leaves me glowing . I can say it's not a bad product . I can't really say a lot Bc I barely bought it.
Sierra M.
Comanche , OK

My pores are huge and I have an oily T-Zone and this works wonders for me! Also love to use it during the day for touch ups!
Lily L.
Converse, TX

I would absolutely love to try this product as I've tried other similar products on the market and haven't found one I love!
Tesa N Chris H.
Freer, TX
During the winter I use this alot. I feel like my pores grow in size lol. Also since I have sensitive skin it's not as harsh as other products.
Carly H.
Sumrall, MS
Tyra D.
Homestead, FL
How well does this work?
Melissa C.
Fayetteville, NC
Does this product really help to minimize the appearance of your pores?
Karyna R.
Benton City, WA
I have large noticeable pores, would this help hide em?
Erika P.
Dallas, TX
Is this a primer or just a pore minimizing cream?