BY THE ESTÉE EDIT BY ESTÉE LAUDER

What it does:

What it is formulated WITHOUT:

- Parabens

- Soy

What else you need to know:

How to use:

- Just glide to apply.

- Use under makeup as a primer or over makeup for touch-ups on the go.

Mileena M.
Woodbury, MN
This has really helped hide my pores when I wear foundation. It doesn't feel gross on my sensitive skin and doesn't affect the long wear of my foundation.
Courtney H.
Elk Horn, KY
This stuff is a must have for summer. Keeps your skin feeling soft to the touch, and those pesky pores in the summer... Almost like they're not even there!
Tabatha L.
Lodi, OH
I'd love to try this to have a more flawless smooth makeup look I've heard great things about this product i really want to try it out 😍
Denisa B.
Sioux Falls
My mom was using it and I seen the great outcome and I used hers for couple of weeks and it turned out amazing I love this product and I would get it again
Jessica A.
Whenever I wear makeup you can see all my pores and I hate it. This works really great I was surprised how smooth it made my skin look.
Chelsea S.
This is AMAZING! Definetly not something to use all over the face but I usually just use it around my pore problem areas and my nose. It really does blur
Fran C.
Gave it only 3 starts because I have acne scars and it only helps a little. I need something a little bit stronger. For normal skin it should work great.
Christan B.

I used this product as a primer and to touch up during the day when needed. I loved it. Helped my mode my huge pores & control my oil.
Luz H.
Since estee lauder I am a big fan lf the bran and now with estee edit! I am the biggest fan!! This is an amazing primer it really help minimize my pores!
Aneesha H.
Naperville, IL
This product does wonders on getting rid of big or small pores ! it fills them so there are no cracks in your foundation or concealer . 10/10 product .
Carly H.
Sumrall, MS
Tyra D.
Homestead, FL
How well does this work?
Melissa C.
Fayetteville, NC
Does this product really help to minimize the appearance of your pores?
Karyna R.
Benton City, WA
I have large noticeable pores, would this help hide em?
Erika P.
Dallas, TX
Is this a primer or just a pore minimizing cream?

back