BY THE ESTÉE EDIT BY ESTÉE LAUDER #74 in Face Primer

What it does:

What it is formulated WITHOUT:

- Parabens

- Soy

What else you need to know:

How to use:

- Just glide to apply.

- Use under makeup as a primer or over makeup for touch-ups on the go.

Buy on Sephora
Kristie J.
Lebanon, IN
I have large pores on my cheeks and around my nose, I've tried multiple products and skin care to minimize them, some have worked ok but none of them have ever really lasted throughout the day because I can get pretty oily and end up blotting the product away.

The Vanishing Stick has worked miracles though! I just rub it onto my problem areas and let the product sit for a moment before applying my foundation. Ease of use should get 5 stars alone, I love that it's a stick! Although I do hope the make a skinny one that would work around the nose area better!)
My pores really do seem to vanish, and it lasts all night, even in the hot and super humid summer we've had - I still get a little oily/sweaty of course but not nearly as much and the product doesn't get blotted away!

Since it is a stick I always use a tissue to sort of clean the product after I use it. This is my new HG for fighting those large pores!
Mary J.
Plainville, MA
I got this as a sample at Sephora, I did not find it helpful. It was good as a primer but it made my skin look much more oily after 15 minutes. I have oily skin, this product is recommended for oily skin but for me it made my skin much more oily looking, def wouldn't recommend.
Sonia T.
I received this item as a sample through Sephora. It was a great size to truly use plenty of times to decide if this was right for me. I truly appreciate a company that does this as it helps the consumer enough product to adequately evaluate their effectiveness. I love the packaging it allows for great portability and ease of use. For the product it self it has worked for me in particular for reducing the appearance of my pores around my cheek area. I have not as of yet had any issues with breaking out which products of this nature tend to cause for me, definitely a major plus. It feels so nice and smooth as it goes on leaves a smooth powdery finish. As for scent there is not anything that would bother those a that are sensitive to scents. Definitely recommend, although added note is to not over apply as it tends to look cakey at least on me and makeup doesn't stay as long. The less I do apply the better my final result.
Debbie R.
Harker Hts, TX
This product is actually a bit too matte for me. If you like dewey looks I would not go for this. It definitely blurs pores but it leaves your skin looking very pasty and silicone like almost as if there was a film over your skin. When applying makeup over this product, the result is a super matte look which for my taste is too cakey.
Jasmine H.
Jacksonville, AL
I have pores and scars dark spots on my body can this product good for me because i have combination and dark skin where can i find this at i would love try this product to help clear up my skin
Julie B.
Georgetown, KY
This is amazing! I've only had a small sample but it lasted weeks because I only put it on pores in trine. It really is magical. I should have put his on my top 5 for 2917 list!
Madison S.
Crooks, SD
This pore vanishing stick does exactly what it says, I used it for a few months. But then I slowly realized that it was piling when applied with my other mattifying primer. So I decided I did not like it. My favorite blurring primer is smash box pore minimizing primer.
rosa a.
Homestead, FL
It seems like an affordable price for women that are in the business field to buy and it's usually I would buy the texture look smooth and creamy and not so greasy doesn't make it as visible
Mariandrea P.
Doral, FL

I received this product in the Estée Edit voxbox.

This is one of the best vanishing pore sticks that I've tried. Seriously.

I use this as a primer. It can be used under or on top of your makeup. So it's a multiuse product which is super cool. It's really easy to use, very light. It makes your skin super soft creating a thin mask over your skin so the makeup can spread evenly. You can re-apply again, very easy, fast and useful. Perfect for retouch your makeup.

I really like this stick, the oily feeling is totally gone with this baby! You can see the difference when you use it. 💯
I'd love a spot in the second round of The Estée Edit voxbox!
Catherine M.
Great for hiding pores but I noticed that in the area near my nose that it doesn't really do anything and makes the finish of  my foundation weird after I set and finish my makeup. Not really crazy about it but then again it could be my oily skin type and my pores.
Carly H.
Sumrall, MS
Tyra D.
Homestead, FL
How well does this work?
Melissa C.
Fayetteville , NC
Does this product really help to minimize the appearance of your pores?
Karyna R.
Benton City, WA
I have large noticeable pores, would this help hide em?
Erika P.
Dallas, TX
Is this a primer or just a pore minimizing cream?