BY THE ESTÉE EDIT BY ESTÉE LAUDER

What it does:

What it is formulated WITHOUT:

- Parabens

- Soy

What else you need to know:

How to use:

- Just glide to apply.

- Use under makeup as a primer or over makeup for touch-ups on the go.

Madison L.
I love this stick. I typically put it on before my foundation and it really works. I received this for free as a campaign through influenster. It definitely met my expectations and I would totally recommend this to anyone.
Silmar L.
Me encanta este producto, es muy hermoso y me encanta muchisimo, es lo mejor que puede existir. me encanta. lo uso muy seguido. no puedo vivir sin eso Me encanta este producto, es muy hermoso y me encanta muchisimo, es lo mejor que puede existir. me encanta. lo uso muy seguido. no puedo vivir sin eso Me encanta este producto, es muy hermoso y me encanta muchisimo, es lo mejor que puede existir. me encanta. lo uso muy seguido. no puedo vivir sin eso
reha c.
I got sample from estee luder and it is good for open pores .i try it before my foundition and its help me to minimize the look of my pores.give me smooth look.
Emily S.
Blacksburg, VA
this is the first product that i've ever used hat actually helped with my pores. I love it so much and I love that I can use it before or after applying makeup.
Litzye G.
Spring Valley, CA
I like this a lot it does vanish my pores making my makeup look really good. I use it for a night out with my friends and it leaves my eye make up really pretty
lily V.
Pittsburg, CA

Loovee this product. I was hesitant on buying it but trust me if you have a lot of pores you need this. It just makes my skin look so smooth.
Savannah D.
Acton
Really makes your pores vanish almost like magic one minute they’re there and the next they’re gone. What a great product will most definitely be buying more !
Penny H.
I'm in love with this product. It's amazing how fast you see results. It's a must have!!! If you are going to trust a good product... Estée Lauder is the one.
Jesenia V.
Eliminated my pores in a snap I absolutely positively recommend this to everyone and anyone this is so great omg I love it and it's not too pricey get it now!
Sandra P.
Bronx, NY
With visible pores n often oily skin especially on the Tzone area, i highly recommend this. Everything is gone, blends well n its not heavy or greasy at all...
Carly H.
Sumrall, MS
Tyra D.
Homestead, FL
How well does this work?
Melissa C.
Fayetteville , NC
Does this product really help to minimize the appearance of your pores?
Karyna R.
Union Gap, WA
I have large noticeable pores, would this help hide em?
Erika P.
Dallas, TX
Is this a primer or just a pore minimizing cream?