BY THE ESTÉE EDIT BY ESTÉE LAUDER

What it does:

What it is formulated WITHOUT:

- Parabens

- Soy

What else you need to know:

How to use:

- Just glide to apply.

- Use under makeup as a primer or over makeup for touch-ups on the go.

Patrina C.
Florissant , MO
I love this product I bought it from Sephora and you work very well on my skin is shown me a lot of improvement and blends so well and it was easy to apply it also was not high price that all it was very affordable and I will buy again and I recommend it to anyone
Jessica P.
Bronx, NY
I only received this as a gift. I thought once I finished the one given to me I would be able to continue and purchase to continue the treatment but it was expensive.
Adrienne P.
Worked amazing to hide and shrink pores! Flawless fix to put foundation over. A little pricey as it is a high end product but it does work. You get what you pay for!
Amanda F.
Daytona Beach, FL
this is one of my favorite products from the vox box and it works so perfect for my face I highly recommend this to anyone I use it before applying make up and it leaves my face looking so moon
Hailey  B.
Greenacres , WA
this product is so wonderful! by far my favorite highlighter! it is very long lasting and doesn't look caked on. super easy to blend and is well worth the money!! I would defs buy again
Amanda C.
This product did wonders for my skin! I use it before my foundation and powder and it really masks my pores and primes my skin. Afterwards, my foundation and other face products glide on so easily. This product is probably one of my must haves at the moment. Totally obsessed!
Marlena M.
Lancaster , CA
I have such big pores and there so hard to cover up , and i have oily skin but this makes my pores go away fast and its so easy to apply and lasts very long . I absoltly would buy agin and recommend this to any friend of mine thats looking for a pore filler pretty much (:
Aly S.
I don't have huge pores to begin with, but I do have noticeable pores and texture on and around my nose. After I prime my face but before I apply foundation, I glide the Estée Edit Pore Vanishing Stick over my nose. I immediately notice that my pores are less noticeable and blurred. This product also helps my makeup stay in place longer.

Bonus Tip: If you have fine lines, this product works great for helping to blur those too. Just glide it over any problem areas and follow with your foundation.

The product does not:
-make my face feel greasy or oily
-irritate sensitive skin
-leave a residue
Vera N.
Jamaica, NY
Of all time due to the lovely neutral rose shade and the long wear time! So when the "naughty nudes" blush collection launched, I knew I had to try another! Seduce is very similar to Exposed but more rosy and warm-toned. Seduce is different enough to warrant owning both, especially since the added warmth is great for warmer looks (or for those with warm skin tones).
Madison L.
I love this stick. I typically put it on before my foundation and it really works. I received this for free as a campaign through influenster. It definitely met my expectations and I would totally recommend this to anyone.
Carly H.
Sumrall, MS
Tyra D.
Homestead, FL
How well does this work?
Melissa C.
Fayetteville, NC
Does this product really help to minimize the appearance of your pores?
Karyna R.
Benton City, WA
I have large noticeable pores, would this help hide em?
Erika P.
Dallas, TX
Is this a primer or just a pore minimizing cream?

back