BY THE ESTÉE EDIT BY ESTÉE LAUDER #93 in Face Primer

What it does:

What it is formulated WITHOUT:

- Parabens

- Soy

What else you need to know:

How to use:

- Just glide to apply.

- Use under makeup as a primer or over makeup for touch-ups on the go.

Tiffany L.
Frisco , TX
I have had many troubles with my pore and this changed it it like magic. I have really oily skin and my make up goes everywhere, but with this can also be a primer that gets rid of pores. I will definitely buy this product again.
Samantha R.
I have always had troubles with huge pores and bad skin. Would love to try this product and the other great items shown in the Estée Edit video. #EstéeEditcontest
Amanda M.
Midland, TX
I used the v vanishing stick for about 2 weeks but didn't see any improvement. I will have to continue until I'm done with it all and hopefully have a better outcome then
Daphne S.
Alpharetta, GA
LOVE THIS PRODUCT!! A makeup artist recommended it to me and it's definitely one of my favorite products. My pores practically disappear and help my makeup look flawless!
Ashley M.
Bristol, CT
This stuff is AMAZING! It seriously shrinks pores and makes all my makeup sit so much better on my face. My foundation feels so nice on top of this and seems to even stay put longer. Not to mention it makes my skin feel sooo good! I would recommend this product 100000000 times! do yourself a facor ladies, get this!
Alexandra T.
New Castle, DE
I have large pores on my face. I am so excited in this product as there are a lot of amazing reviews. I want to try the EsteeEdit products by myself.
Patrina C.
Florissant , MO
I love this product I bought it from Sephora and you work very well on my skin is shown me a lot of improvement and blends so well and it was easy to apply it also was not high price that all it was very affordable and I will buy again and I recommend it to anyone
Jessica P.
Bronx, NY
I only received this as a gift. I thought once I finished the one given to me I would be able to continue and purchase to continue the treatment but it was expensive.
Adrienne P.
Worked amazing to hide and shrink pores! Flawless fix to put foundation over. A little pricey as it is a high end product but it does work. You get what you pay for!
Amanda F.
Daytona Beach, FL
this is one of my favorite products from the vox box and it works so perfect for my face I highly recommend this to anyone I use it before applying make up and it leaves my face looking so moon
Carly H.
Sumrall, MS
Tyra D.
Homestead, FL
How well does this work?
Melissa C.
Fayetteville, NC
Does this product really help to minimize the appearance of your pores?
Karyna R.
Benton City, WA
I have large noticeable pores, would this help hide em?
Erika P.
Dallas, TX
Is this a primer or just a pore minimizing cream?