BY THE ESTÉE EDIT BY ESTÉE LAUDER #74 in Face Primer

What it does:

What it is formulated WITHOUT:

- Parabens

- Soy

What else you need to know:

How to use:

- Just glide to apply.

- Use under makeup as a primer or over makeup for touch-ups on the go.

Buy on Sephora
Zoey G.
Garden Grove, CA
This is my favorite. Sometimes I sleep with make up on and clogges my pores but this pore vanishing stick works like magic. Cleans pores, less pimples better make up. Highly recommend!
Emily F.
Pleasant Vly, NY
Im soooooo happy influenster sent this to me! its in my everyday makeup routine now, and its replaced my porefessional primer. i see so much more of a difference!
Well it works for some people and some people wouldn't even notice anything. For my sisters oily skin it made a difference but for my combo skin, I didn't find much of a difference.
Kayla W.
Blackfoot, ID
Having oily skin my pores are quite large. I noticed a difference and my pores got a little smaller, but I didn't get to use the product long enough to get the result I wanted.
Samantha C.
Gloucester, VA
Absolutely love this product! Does feel heavy on the skin like most pore minimizing products do.. It really makes my skin even, you can't even see the pores!
Dra O. L.

This product absolutely works! You use it as a primer under your foundation and let me tell you, the end result is FLAWLESS! The product is super high quality as everything by Estee Lauder, and it delivers! The only one thing I didn't like is that it is more hydrating than mattifying (I feel) and I am super oily so I need a mattifying primer as well
Tiffany L.
Frisco , TX
I have had many troubles with my pore and this changed it it like magic. I have really oily skin and my make up goes everywhere, but with this can also be a primer that gets rid of pores. I will definitely buy this product again.
Samantha R.
I have always had troubles with huge pores and bad skin. Would love to try this product and the other great items shown in the Estée Edit video. #EstéeEditcontest
Amanda M.
Midland, TX
I used the v vanishing stick for about 2 weeks but didn't see any improvement. I will have to continue until I'm done with it all and hopefully have a better outcome then
Daphne S.
Alpharetta, GA
LOVE THIS PRODUCT!! A makeup artist recommended it to me and it's definitely one of my favorite products. My pores practically disappear and help my makeup look flawless!
Carly H.
Sumrall, MS
Tyra D.
Homestead, FL
How well does this work?
Melissa C.
Fayetteville , NC
Does this product really help to minimize the appearance of your pores?
Karyna R.
Benton City, WA
I have large noticeable pores, would this help hide em?
Erika P.
Dallas, TX
Is this a primer or just a pore minimizing cream?