BY THE ESTÉE EDIT BY ESTÉE LAUDER #74 in Face Primer

What it does:

What it is formulated WITHOUT:

- Parabens

- Soy

What else you need to know:

How to use:

- Just glide to apply.

- Use under makeup as a primer or over makeup for touch-ups on the go.

Buy on Sephora
Priya P.
I actually really love this product because of the way my pores look after I apply them...INVISIBLE! It's truly amazing how much coverage this product does and I recommend
Katelyn C.
Arlington, TN
#EstéeEditContest

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this pore vanishing stick. It makes my oily face feel so soft and doesn't make it feel gross. I use this everyday when i wear make uo or when i don't.
Leenoy C.
I bought this and was very hesitant of its efficiency at first, but it really does work! It visibly made my pores look smaller. Highly recommend!
Hafsah J.
I tried this at my local Sephora and I fell in love with it instantly. Estee has incorporated new technology in their edit line and I'm really happy to see that.
Katrina L.
Delray Beach, FL
First tried this product as a sample ended up loving it and buying the full-size. It works well for on the go and touching up in perfections throughout the day. Love this product! I would absolutely buy again.
I love this primer it's one of my favorites that I've ever used I find it helps wonders with minimizing my pores the only down side to it is the amount you get for the price I wish they had made it bigger!
Erica L.
I really love my pore vanishing stick. I have large pores, and I found that they looked less defined upon using this produce. The finish is a matte finish, so keep that in mind as well. I would recommend!
Liliana L.
Rio Grande Cy, TX

I enjoy this product so much it is my go to when i don't feel like applying makeup. It just give you a blur effect and makes the skin look so soft with the pores picking thru i love it!!!
Summer M.
Springfield, OR
This product is truly amazing. I've always struggled with my pores coming out through my makeup, but this product just glides right over them and makes them disappear. Life changing. Estée edit has definitely done something amazing here.
Stephany J.
Houston , Tx
Great product !!! It vanished my pores a lot ! I can apply under or over my foundation . I love this stuff ! It was definitely got me! And it's so easy to apply' must try
Carly H.
Sumrall, MS
Tyra D.
Homestead, FL
How well does this work?
Melissa C.
Fayetteville , NC
Does this product really help to minimize the appearance of your pores?
Karyna R.
Benton City, WA
I have large noticeable pores, would this help hide em?
Erika P.
Dallas, TX
Is this a primer or just a pore minimizing cream?