BY THE ESTÉE EDIT BY ESTÉE LAUDER

What it does:

What it is formulated WITHOUT:

- Parabens

- Soy

What else you need to know:

How to use:

- Just glide to apply.

- Use under makeup as a primer or over makeup for touch-ups on the go.

Paige T.
['Sound Beach', 'NY'], NY
This product helped to minimize the look of my pores after only a week of use! This product feels great on the skin, and did not cause me to break out at all! This product is suitable for most skin types, even if you have very sensitive and acne prone skin!
Jazmin V.
Santa Maria, CA
I think the texture of this item is very pleasant. It has very professional looking packaging which I really enjoy. It is very much meeting my expectations. I bought this item in Macys. This is an item I would recommend.
Gema R.
Bakersfield, CA
Absolutely love this stick, I use it before I put in makeup as a primer , really does minimize my pores, it's very comparable to the professional by benefit , love this stuck form and not too expensive and yes i will and i think is the best primer i have ever used
Julie V.
Kissimmee, FL
I love this estee vanishing stick! literally pores vanish right in front of your eyes. I use this especially after sweating a lot and my pores come out. This covers the blemishes fast and it's easy! awesome product!
Bianca J.
I have been using this for the past few months and I am very impressed. It definitely blurs pores and has an amazing finish. Works well with other primers and blends well under foundation. Would definitely repurchase!
Elizabeth P.
Cleveland, OH
I purchased this recently since my pores can be noticeable. Applies easily blends out easily and makes my skin matte. I use alone or with makeup.
Katelyn C.
Arlington, TN
#EstéeEditContest

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this pore vanishing stick. It makes my oily face feel so soft and doesn't make it feel gross. I use this everyday when i wear make uo or when i don't.
Priya P.
I actually really love this product because of the way my pores look after I apply them...INVISIBLE! It's truly amazing how much coverage this product does and I recommend
Perla R.
I love this product. It is so perfect. Definitely nothing like I have used before. It leaves your skin looking so stunning and radiant. Absolutely in love with it.
Leenoy C.
I bought this and was very hesitant of its efficiency at first, but it really does work! It visibly made my pores look smaller. Highly recommend!
Carly H.
Sumrall, MS
Tyra D.
Homestead, FL
How well does this work?
Melissa C.
Fayetteville, NC
Does this product really help to minimize the appearance of your pores?
Karyna R.
Union Gap, WA
I have large noticeable pores, would this help hide em?
Erika P.
Dallas, TX
Is this a primer or just a pore minimizing cream?