BY THE ESTÉE EDIT BY ESTÉE LAUDER #74 in Face Primer

What it does:

What it is formulated WITHOUT:

- Parabens

- Soy

What else you need to know:

How to use:

- Just glide to apply.

- Use under makeup as a primer or over makeup for touch-ups on the go.

Buy on Sephora
Justice S.
Hustonville, KY
This is a pretty decent product. I apply it in my t-zone and on my cheeks where my pores are a bit larger. I then pat the product in. This seems to help fill in my pores very well. However, I wouldn't say it is my favorite pore vanishing product.
Aimee L.
To me this product is a bit overrated. It glides on nicely and my skin felt smooth but I don't think it really made my pores vanish. It balls up a bit if you are heavy handed. I think it's really expensive for what it is.
Sarah N.
LOVE. The oil absorbing outer layer feels good. It's a powdered silicone so it goes on easy. And the color core allows any skin tone to use it. It's great using it on its own if you want to look smooth and matte !
Alexis K.
Macomb twp
THIS PRODUCT CHANGED MY GAME! I got this free from influenster and since then I have bought 2!! I LOVE THIS PRODUCT SO SO VERY MUCH!!! It hides all my pores and I recommend this product to SO many desperate people
Brooke P.
Mckinney, TX
I got a mini version of this product to try out a while back from my job. It's pretty awesome! I've seen the original size and I feel like it would probably last you forever! Mine has already lasted me four months and it's not even done. The stick form makes application quick and easy, but I do blend out with my fingers a little once applied to make sure it's not too thick and evened out. The only way you'll see a difference if you have big pores is if you wear some kind of coverage over this. I don't feel the colored dot in the middle helps with coverage, so you can still see the pores with only the primer on. But it really helps the skin look flawless once anything is applied on top. It hasn't broken up any of my foundations! The only other thing that bothers me when applying this is my product has a hard spot in it, I guess maybe it's a little area in the formula that wasn't blended well? It kinda feels like a scratch when applying! I recommend!!
Han r.
Yonkers, NY
Perhaps I'm using it wrong but I have not found it to have results underneath my makeup. My pores are medium sized but my foundation still seeps in. I was expecting an instagram contour flawless look but it did not have any effect. I will try again- maybe it needs to be worn down a little.
Angela B.
Whittier, CA
Had to use a lot of product from my sample to make it work. Didn't do a great job of filling in pores but did mattify, not sure how well this lasts throughout the day as I did not have it on for a long time
Agnes L.
Atlanta, GA
I have been looking for a product like this FOR YEARS. Nothing works, but this is like photoshop for your face! I love layering it under my foundation and over my moisturizer. Also, the pigment in the middle doesn't really show up, so it works for all skin tones. Good stuff. Need to buy in bulk.
Jasmine W.
Philadelphia , PA
I have found a new love for this product. I use it for my pores and smile lines. I have noticed a dramatic difference in my makeup application when using this product. I already loved it but now it's a must have to ensure a flawless makeup application. Definitely try it if you are facing the same issues.
Kaitlyn P.
Philadelphia, PA
Easy to use, blurs your pores, not long lasting, and not the most hygienic product. Works well under water-based foundations. Best for oily skin with large pores. I wouldn't suggest for people with dry skin because it can emphasize dry patches.
Carly H.
Sumrall, MS
Tyra D.
Homestead, FL
How well does this work?
Melissa C.
Fayetteville , NC
Does this product really help to minimize the appearance of your pores?
Karyna R.
Benton City, WA
I have large noticeable pores, would this help hide em?
Erika P.
Dallas, TX
Is this a primer or just a pore minimizing cream?