BY THE ESTÉE EDIT BY ESTÉE LAUDER #74 in Face Primer

What it does:

What it is formulated WITHOUT:

- Parabens

- Soy

What else you need to know:

How to use:

- Just glide to apply.

- Use under makeup as a primer or over makeup for touch-ups on the go.

Buy on Sephora
Lucia R.
I would love to try this in a different form. But I love it!!! Makes and helps my pores disappear (not fully) but you definitely see a difference.
Nicolette B.
Russell Spgs, KY
This product is a miracle worker! It is fabulous and has a great shelf life. Once I tried the Estee Edit, I quickly made it a part of my daily make-up routine! :)
Lara D.
Charlotte, NC
I have dry skin and unfortunately was not very impressed with this pore vanishing stick. I used it yesterday and it looked great at first, and I went back later and my pores looked WORSE and my skin was very dry.
Ana P.
Downingtown, PA
Wow. Awsome. Love thid pore vanishing. I apply it after i moisturize my face and before i apply my makeup. Also i retouch during the day. Totally worth it for me.
Ashley L.
This stuff is amazing! The fact that it is in a stick and you can't waste too much product on accident if it were liquid! It really does make my pores vanish! I love this stuff! I encourage everyone to try it out
Doshia P.

I really like this primer, it glides on very easily and really fills my pores. It doesn't make my foundation look oily or go cakey as other face primers have. This is nice and I recommended it.
Brianna C.
El Paso, TX
Very good product! Hides pores! Easy to use and easy to carry to be able to touch up! Estée Lauder is a great brand! Affordable! Highly recommended! Good for everyday use! Helps to hide shine and oil as well!
Sarah S.
This product works very well and is a good deal; typically, products don't give you as much value for the price. Found this for the first time at the Estee Lauder counter in Nordstrom and was so excited. This pore vanishing stick is a must have!
angelica s.
This product is great and definitley come from a top qualtiy company, very effective not disappointing at all Met every one of my expectations very good, not at all pricey, of good value yes yes yes i would totally recommend to others all the time
Mariel M.
This really diminished my pores I don't really have a lot but the ones I have are really big and this works amazing the only thing that I don't like is the smell
Carly H.
Sumrall, MS
Tyra D.
Homestead, FL
How well does this work?
Melissa C.
Fayetteville , NC
Does this product really help to minimize the appearance of your pores?
Karyna R.
Benton City, WA
I have large noticeable pores, would this help hide em?
Erika P.
Dallas, TX
Is this a primer or just a pore minimizing cream?