BY THE ESTÉE EDIT BY ESTÉE LAUDER

What it does:

What it is formulated WITHOUT:

- Parabens

- Soy

What else you need to know:

How to use:

- Just glide to apply.

- Use under makeup as a primer or over makeup for touch-ups on the go.

Kendra D.
Fargo, ND
I received a deluxe sample and I like it! I hear they are closing out this line though. It isn't a heavy silicone primer, which is great. It is light, pore smoothing enough and plays well with layering foundation on top!
Macie X.
Duluth, GA
This was a great buy and i like this product. It's not my favorite but it works well and smells great too! It met my expectations and did what it promised. Goes on smooth and blends nicely. It is pricey for what it does. I'd love to see a cream version.
Amanda B.
Columbia, SC
It's ok, not great or amazing! I didn't really see where it made too much of a difference. I mean, it's Estee Lauder so I thought it was going to be great! It wasn't! Just average to me!
Brooke K.
Sykesville, MD
I got this and wasn't sure if I would like it or not but I was wrong, it goes on so smoothly and does the job. I would recommend this to everyone .
Gabriela N.
I would like to be able to try this product for the reviews that I read seems a product and the brand has very good reputation as I would like to try it ..... Fantastic
Brittany C.
Brewton, AL
Tried this in Sephora today and omg it's amazing! Super easy to apply and goes on smooth! It really erases the pores in no time! It's a soft supple feeling too and matifys the skin! I highly recommend to anyone with large pores!
Lucia R.
Houston , TX
I would love to try this in a different form. But I love it!!! Makes and helps my pores disappear (not fully) but you definitely see a difference.
Lara D.
Charlotte, NC
I have dry skin and unfortunately was not very impressed with this pore vanishing stick. I used it yesterday and it looked great at first, and I went back later and my pores looked WORSE and my skin was very dry.
Nicolette B.
Russell Spgs, KY
This product is a miracle worker! It is fabulous and has a great shelf life. Once I tried the Estee Edit, I quickly made it a part of my daily make-up routine! :)
Ana P.
Downingtown, PA
Wow. Awsome. Love thid pore vanishing. I apply it after i moisturize my face and before i apply my makeup. Also i retouch during the day. Totally worth it for me.
Carly H.
Sumrall, MS
Tyra D.
Homestead, FL
How well does this work?
Melissa C.
Fayetteville, NC
Does this product really help to minimize the appearance of your pores?
Karyna R.
Union Gap, WA
I have large noticeable pores, would this help hide em?
Erika P.
Dallas, TX
Is this a primer or just a pore minimizing cream?