BY THE ESTÉE EDIT BY ESTÉE LAUDER #75 in Face Primer

What it does:

What it is formulated WITHOUT:

- Parabens

- Soy

What else you need to know:

How to use:

- Just glide to apply.

- Use under makeup as a primer or over makeup for touch-ups on the go.

Buy on Sephora
Leah P.
I did not get the results I was looking for with this product. I am 23 years old and have lots of fine lines under my eyes. This product didn't do anything or even camouflage anything. Since Estée is so high end I was expecting a lot more from this product.
Melissa B.
Spencerville, IN
I received a sample of this in a Sephora play bag and was not impressed. I don’t think I saw any change in my pore size or any other aspect of my skin. Definitely a pass! Would not recommend, and it’s no longer available to buy.
Ani E.
Sherman Oaks, CA
As I'm getting older my pores are getting larger. This does a great job at covering my pores before applying foundation. Highly recommend trying this if large pores is an issue you have.
Sophie R.
Barhamsville, VA
I have EXTREMELY oily skin so this is such a go to for me. I love how well it covers up my big pores... It doesn't make my makeup cake on if I use it before my foundation and concealer I really like it.
Brooke K.
Raleigh, NC
I got this and wasn't sure if I would like it or not but I was wrong, it goes on so smoothly and does the job. I would recommend this to everyone .
Amanda B.
Columbia, SC
It's ok, not great or amazing! I didn't really see where it made too much of a difference. I mean, it's Estee Lauder so I thought it was going to be great! It wasn't! Just average to me!
Gabriela N.
I would like to be able to try this product for the reviews that I read seems a product and the brand has very good reputation as I would like to try it ..... Fantastic
Kayla P.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Love love love this product. This greatly reduces the look of my pores, and is a fantastic primer. The only downside for me is that it makes my skin very red after applying, but that goes away if I wait a few minutes.
Macie X.
Duluth, GA
This was a great buy and i like this product. It's not my favorite but it works well and smells great too! It met my expectations and did what it promised. Goes on smooth and blends nicely. It is pricey for what it does. I'd love to see a cream version.
Brittany C.
Brewton, AL
Tried this in Sephora today and omg it's amazing! Super easy to apply and goes on smooth! It really erases the pores in no time! It's a soft supple feeling too and matifys the skin! I highly recommend to anyone with large pores!
Carly H.
Sumrall, MS
Tyra D.
Homestead, FL
How well does this work?
Melissa C.
Fayetteville , NC
Does this product really help to minimize the appearance of your pores?
Karyna R.
Benton City, WA
I have large noticeable pores, would this help hide em?
Erika P.
Dallas, TX
Is this a primer or just a pore minimizing cream?