BY THE ESTÉE EDIT BY ESTÉE LAUDER

What it does:

What it is formulated WITHOUT:

- Parabens

- Soy

What else you need to know:

How to use:

- Just glide to apply.

- Use under makeup as a primer or over makeup for touch-ups on the go.

cinthya c.
Houston , TX
Damn I want this soooo bad like damn but I don't have enough money to buy it but I'm looking for a job so I can buy me everything I want plus a just started a YouTube channel and I want it t be about make up even thoe I know my make ain't the best
Destino13 💋.
Seal Beach, CA
The non-pearl optics makes my pores less visible without increasing the shine and, the oil-absorbing powder controls the oil and shine in the best manner. This product does not create a heavy feeling.
Valerie M.
I first tried a sample of this and fell in love so i had to get the full size. It works so well to minimize pores and create a smooth base for foundation.
Moira P.
Oxnard, CA
Pretty decent product. It is easy to accidentally use too much product. Once there's too much, it tends to ball up and make my foundation cakey. I like it mostly because it looks GREAT if you wear it alone on a "no makeup" day since it really eliminates the look of your pores.
Tredia T.

This product is the bomb dot com!!! Like, it literally vanishes pores on site!! At the same time, leaving your skin feeling soft & smooth like velvet lol
francisca v.
Bronx, NY
Its so great at covering pores up and its good for oily skin the packaging can become a little better its kinda ugly . it can be a little cheaper it pricey . you can buy it at a drug store in the makeup idle. I would recommend it to all the ladies and men that wear makeup
Kirby S.
Just recently received this product for testing from Influenster and absolutely loved it. I used it as a primer before I applied my foundation and the makeup went on great!
Amber K.
Davenport, FL
I absolutely love this product! I first heard of it from a video of Kendall Jenner talking about it and I'm so glad I bought it. I've never used such a gentle product that works so well, not to mention the packaging is very high quality. I would definitely give it a try
Kinsley P.
Concord, NC
It vanished all my pores it was absolutely amazing I bought it, my state has a Estée Lauder store so that's where I bought this ! It's absolutely amazing I love it !!
Jessica Y.
I've never noticed how rough my makeup look was until I started using this pore vanishing stick. It creates a smooth look instantly! I love this product and would recommend it!
Carly H.
Sumrall, MS
Tyra D.
Homestead, FL
How well does this work?
Melissa C.
Fayetteville, NC
Does this product really help to minimize the appearance of your pores?
Karyna R.
Union Gap, WA
I have large noticeable pores, would this help hide em?
Erika P.
Dallas, TX
Is this a primer or just a pore minimizing cream?