BY THE ESTÉE EDIT BY ESTÉE LAUDER #74 in Face Primer

What it does:

What it is formulated WITHOUT:

- Parabens

- Soy

What else you need to know:

How to use:

- Just glide to apply.

- Use under makeup as a primer or over makeup for touch-ups on the go.

Buy on Sephora
Chelsi R.
Northampton, PA
Such a great product. It really does make your pores vanish. I've had issues with pores always- and it make my skin have such a nice finish. I would definitely buy the product again.
Andrea G.
I absolutely love this product! I am 43 yrs old and have minimal fine lines under my eyes, but this product makes me look like I am have 18yr old under-eyes!
Amy S.
Red Lion, PA
Great for nose and area around. It complete blurs out pores, even if you don't use a foundation over it. I like the stick consistency of this over a liquid prime for texture coverage.
Hope L.
Johns Creek, GA
Worked pretty well for me! I received a sample size on in a promotion and I really liked it. It did the trick for me and I have considered purchasing the full sized product.
I really like this product, my pores have been looking much smaller and unnoticeable ever since I started using this, my aunt recommended it for me. Trust me this is Pretty good, although this doesn't vanish all pores but as long as you use it twice a week, you're good ! :)
Sara M.
Philadelphia, PA
I received this product in an influenster box and I absolutely LOVE it. It works so well, prevents shinny-ness and oil and vanishes pores. I put it on after I moisturize, before I do the rest of my make up and I am never disappointed
Dawn W.
The Dalles, OR
Estée Lauder is my favorite department store brand. At my age my pores have gotten a little out of hand. This stick is a miracle worker. I am often complimented for looking younger than my actual age!
Tredia T.

This product is the bomb dot com!!! Like, it literally vanishes pores on site!! At the same time, leaving your skin feeling soft & smooth like velvet lol
Kirby S.
Just recently received this product for testing from Influenster and absolutely loved it. I used it as a primer before I applied my foundation and the makeup went on great!
Amber K.
Davenport, FL
I absolutely love this product! I first heard of it from a video of Kendall Jenner talking about it and I'm so glad I bought it. I've never used such a gentle product that works so well, not to mention the packaging is very high quality. I would definitely give it a try
Carly H.
Sumrall, MS
Tyra D.
Homestead, FL
How well does this work?
Melissa C.
Fayetteville , NC
Does this product really help to minimize the appearance of your pores?
Karyna R.
Benton City, WA
I have large noticeable pores, would this help hide em?
Erika P.
Dallas, TX
Is this a primer or just a pore minimizing cream?