BY THE ESTÉE EDIT BY ESTÉE LAUDER

What it does:

What it is formulated WITHOUT:

- Parabens

- Soy

What else you need to know:

How to use:

- Just glide to apply.

- Use under makeup as a primer or over makeup for touch-ups on the go.

Sara M.
Philadelphia, PA
I received this product in an influenster box and I absolutely LOVE it. It works so well, prevents shinny-ness and oil and vanishes pores. I put it on after I moisturize, before I do the rest of my make up and I am never disappointed
Andrea G.
Lockport , LA
I absolutely love this product! I am 43 yrs old and have minimal fine lines under my eyes, but this product makes me look like I am have 18yr old under-eyes!
Dana M.
Reserve, LA
This stuff is amazing it truly blurs your pores and helps your makeup stay all day.... It feels great on your skin too... Try this is if you haven't already
Amy S.
Red Lion, PA
Great for nose and area around. It complete blurs out pores, even if you don't use a foundation over it. I like the stick consistency of this over a liquid prime for texture coverage.
Lauren R.
Northport, NY
I love this primer so much! It really helps my face feel replenished and amazing! It makes my makeup stay on all day and doesn’t let my face get oily. It fills my pores so it doesn't look like i have huge pores. Flawless finish. This primer is everything!
cinthya c.
Houston , TX
Damn I want this soooo bad like damn but I don't have enough money to buy it but I'm looking for a job so I can buy me everything I want plus a just started a YouTube channel and I want it t be about make up even thoe I know my make ain't the best
Dawn W.
The Dalles, OR
Estée Lauder is my favorite department store brand. At my age my pores have gotten a little out of hand. This stick is a miracle worker. I am often complimented for looking younger than my actual age!
Danielle M.
I am in love with this product! I received it in the first Estee Edit voxbox and fell in love. The mattifying formula in the rollerball stick is perfect for oily sin or warm weather!
I really like this product, my pores have been looking much smaller and unnoticeable ever since I started using this, my aunt recommended it for me. Trust me this is Pretty good, although this doesn't vanish all pores but as long as you use it twice a week, you're good ! :)
Chelsi R.
Corning , NY
Such a great product. It really does make your pores vanish. I've had issues with pores always- and it make my skin have such a nice finish. I would definitely buy the product again.
Carly H.
Sumrall, MS
Tyra D.
Homestead, FL
How well does this work?
Melissa C.
Fayetteville , NC
Does this product really help to minimize the appearance of your pores?
Karyna R.
Union Gap, WA
I have large noticeable pores, would this help hide em?
Erika P.
Dallas, TX
Is this a primer or just a pore minimizing cream?