BY THE ESTÉE EDIT BY ESTÉE LAUDER #74 in Face Primer

What it does:

What it is formulated WITHOUT:

- Parabens

- Soy

What else you need to know:

How to use:

- Just glide to apply.

- Use under makeup as a primer or over makeup for touch-ups on the go.

Buy on Sephora
Aubrey R.
Roanoke, VA
I honestly love this product so much. It fills in my pores and creates a beautiful smooth surface for me to apply foundation over. I recommend this to all of my friends who look for good primers.
Rabia H.
I've recently developed a lot of pores on my nose and around top of my cheeks. This product works an absolute miracle and goes on really smoothly. I don't need to use a lot so you can barely see it under the foundation.
Jacky D.
HAPPY VALLEY, OR
It really works!! I use it right under my foundation and I'm done :) it doesn't help the oiliness of my face unless I use a translucent powder as well but I really do like it :)
Vanitty C.
Newark, NJ
Omg i live it , really covers your pores .
I did a youtube video with my friend & it will be up by next week .
Talking about each product .
I love every one☺️
zikra n.
Atlantic City, NJ
I have used this before and it did vanish a pretty good amount of what I wanted vanished. It is nice to have around. If you ever get a piple just use this to cover it. It helps.
Simra B.
Cypress, TX
It's part of my everyday makeup routine. I bought it at Macy's, it's slightly pricey but I really love it. it's worth it!! packaging is pretty cute and simple. it's pretty nice I'm completely satisfied!
Hope L.
Alpharetta, GA
Worked pretty well for me! I received a sample size on in a promotion and I really liked it. It did the trick for me and I have considered purchasing the full sized product.
Dana M.
Harahan, LA
This stuff is amazing it truly blurs your pores and helps your makeup stay all day.... It feels great on your skin too... Try this is if you haven't already
Destino13 💋.
Seal Beach, CA
The non-pearl optics makes my pores less visible without increasing the shine and, the oil-absorbing powder controls the oil and shine in the best manner. This product does not create a heavy feeling.
Amy S.
Red Lion, PA
Great for nose and area around. It complete blurs out pores, even if you don't use a foundation over it. I like the stick consistency of this over a liquid prime for texture coverage.
Carly H.
Sumrall, MS
Tyra D.
Homestead, FL
How well does this work?
Melissa C.
Fayetteville , NC
Does this product really help to minimize the appearance of your pores?
Karyna R.
Benton City, WA
I have large noticeable pores, would this help hide em?
Erika P.
Dallas, TX
Is this a primer or just a pore minimizing cream?