BY THE ESTÉE EDIT BY ESTÉE LAUDER

What it does:

What it is formulated WITHOUT:

- Parabens

- Soy

What else you need to know:

How to use:

- Just glide to apply.

- Use under makeup as a primer or over makeup for touch-ups on the go.

Tiffany R.
Winston Salem, NC
OH MY GOSH. I have been searching for the perfect pore "filler" and I've finally found it. This feels amazing and so soft and smooth on the skin. I was instantly in love with this. I have oily/combo skin and super sensitive as well and it works great!
Rabia H.
I've recently developed a lot of pores on my nose and around top of my cheeks. This product works an absolute miracle and goes on really smoothly. I don't need to use a lot so you can barely see it under the foundation.
Jacky D.
Happy Valley, OR
It really works!! I use it right under my foundation and I'm done :) it doesn't help the oiliness of my face unless I use a translucent powder as well but I really do like it :)
Shalita C.
Los Angeles, CA
Keeps face smooth and doesn't make my foundation separate or do anything crazy through out the day. Fills in my pores really well. Good for oily skin as well.
Aubrey C.
Roanoke, VA
I honestly love this product so much. It fills in my pores and creates a beautiful smooth surface for me to apply foundation over. I recommend this to all of my friends who look for good primers.
Heather T.
Clarkson, KY
I absolutely LOVE this product. It makes your pores completely vanish before applying foundation. Its a great product and a staple in my beauty routine now!!!
Simra B.
It's part of my everyday makeup routine. I bought it at Macy's, it's slightly pricey but I really love it. it's worth it!! packaging is pretty cute and simple. it's pretty nice I'm completely satisfied!
zikra n.
Atlantic City, NJ
I have used this before and it did vanish a pretty good amount of what I wanted vanished. It is nice to have around. If you ever get a piple just use this to cover it. It helps.
Vanitty C.
Newark, NJ
Omg i live it , really covers your pores .
I did a youtube video with my friend & it will be up by next week .
Talking about each product .
I love every one☺️
Dana M.
Reserve, LA
This stuff is amazing it truly blurs your pores and helps your makeup stay all day.... It feels great on your skin too... Try this is if you haven't already
Carly H.
Sumrall, MS
Tyra D.
Homestead, FL
How well does this work?
Melissa C.
Fayetteville , NC
Does this product really help to minimize the appearance of your pores?
Karyna R.
Union Gap, WA
I have large noticeable pores, would this help hide em?
Erika P.
Dallas, TX
Is this a primer or just a pore minimizing cream?

Amazon