BY THE ESTÉE EDIT BY ESTÉE LAUDER #74 in Face Primer

What it does:

What it is formulated WITHOUT:

- Parabens

- Soy

What else you need to know:

How to use:

- Just glide to apply.

- Use under makeup as a primer or over makeup for touch-ups on the go.

Buy on Sephora
Kristen D.
Newburgh, NY
I was talked into buying this from an employee at Sephora and I'm happy I was because it works great! I use it as a primer before foundation and even smear a little on a beauty blender and dab it over my makeup throughout the day for matte touch ups
Lindsey W.
Moore, OK
This is a very effective product but I prefer a cream primers. This is hard to get applied evenly in comparison to Benefit's pore minimizing primer which is my absolute favorite.
Marla O.
Glendora, CA
This product is awesome!! I was skeptical at first bc it seemed gimmicky but it really does keep my oils at bay. I use it in my t zone where I am the most oily and it keeps my make up looking fresh. I will be repurchasing.
Kayla D.
Norwich, NY
This is a great product don't get me wrong but it didn't do much for me with my pores. Idk if I'm using it too little or what but for the price I thought it would see immediate results.
Jennifer P.
Fairfax, VA
You definitely need this!!! I have black and white heads that needs to be remove especially during summer time!! And after removing it.. It leaves a pore which foundation can get stuck .. Looks dirty!! But this products makes my pore vanish!!!
chelsea H.
Bergenfield, NJ
This stuff is amazing! I love that it is in a stick form and easy to use. My pores instantly look smaller and it also helps keep my oily tzone matte. Totally would recommend even tho it is a little pricey.
Trystan S.
I enjoy this product for me I do notice some blurring and it makes my foundation look really nice. You could use this all over the face or just in the areas where you want to blur pores. Either way is great. Definitely want to purchase the full size.
Tiffany R.
Mocksville , NC
OH MY GOSH. I have been searching for the perfect pore "filler" and I've finally found it. This feels amazing and so soft and smooth on the skin. I was instantly in love with this. I have oily/combo skin and super sensitive as well and it works great!
Yaneth D.
Miami
I applied it directly to my skin and immediately noticed the reduction in shine and oil on my skin. Its really work it. The result was a very natural looking matte complexion. Its the ideal base for makeup.
Shalita C.
Los Angeles, CA
Keeps face smooth and doesn't make my foundation separate or do anything crazy through out the day. Fills in my pores really well. Good for oily skin as well.
Carly H.
Sumrall, MS
Tyra D.
Homestead, FL
How well does this work?
Melissa C.
Fayetteville , NC
Does this product really help to minimize the appearance of your pores?
Karyna R.
Benton City, WA
I have large noticeable pores, would this help hide em?
Erika P.
Dallas, TX
Is this a primer or just a pore minimizing cream?