BY THE ESTÉE EDIT BY ESTÉE LAUDER

What it does:

What it is formulated WITHOUT:

- Parabens

- Soy

What else you need to know:

How to use:

- Just glide to apply.

- Use under makeup as a primer or over makeup for touch-ups on the go.

natalie d.

I have H U G E pores, like, the size of Texas huge. This completely smooths and primes skin leaving NO Trace of fine lines, pores or imperfections. I am OBSESSED!!!!!
Tmarie A.
Tucson, AZ
Best pore primer I've ever used and I love how it controls my oil all day. I have used so many products and this is a winner . I hot it on a vox box and will for sure buy when I run out.
C'Briannah E.
This product is so good! Great as a primer and can't see pores after applying. I have large pores so this product was great for me. I use it everyday and I'm never disappointed! It's worth having
Caroline M.
NOT FOR DRY SKIN! I now only use it in my T zone on a day where I know I will need my makeup on for hours in a setting that may make me sweat. It cause slight discomfort when I tried it all over but have learned how great it can work if you know how to!
Michaela H.
I received this product for free thanks to influenster and I'm in love! I will for sure be buying this product whenever I run out. It makes your pores vanish and your skin feel so soft.
R E.
I absolutely love this product!! Estée Lauder has done it once again!! The stick makes it so easy to glide over any problem areas, and instantly erases and diminished pores! I was so impressed. The consistency is so creamy and easy to use and the packaging is so sleek. Love it!
Estephania A.
siento que por ser de la marca the estee debe ser un producto muy bueno y de excelente calidad aun no lo e probado pero tiene excelentes reseñas y pocas criticas creo que tengo muchas ganas de probarlo y ver que tal funciona y como se siente en la piel
Melanie G.
Hialeah, FL
It's a great product I love how it actually works. It's really easy to use. When I use it I do notice that my larger pore are covered and it has helped them get smaller. Love this product!!!
Carmen H.
This has helped so much with my face! It has cleaned my face and i am so happy with this product. It is honestly worth the money i recommend all u ladies and gentlemen to try it!!! You will not be disappointed
Ester B.
Este producto de Estee Lauder, Estee poro de fuga del palillo, resulta buenísimo para reyenar y cubrir los poros y que no se noten y dejar una apariencia como de porcelana el cutis.
Carly H.
Sumrall, MS
Tyra D.
Homestead, FL
How well does this work?
Melissa C.
Fayetteville, NC
Does this product really help to minimize the appearance of your pores?
Karyna R.
Benton City, WA
I have large noticeable pores, would this help hide em?
Erika P.
Dallas, TX
Is this a primer or just a pore minimizing cream?

back