BY THE ESTÉE EDIT BY ESTÉE LAUDER #74 in Face Primer

What it does:

What it is formulated WITHOUT:

- Parabens

- Soy

What else you need to know:

How to use:

- Just glide to apply.

- Use under makeup as a primer or over makeup for touch-ups on the go.

Buy on Sephora
Tina V.
Warren, MI
My sister got this in her box and I tried it out. It really did vanish my pores. The stick application makes it so easy to glide on too. Really enjoyed this product!
Suzanne S.
Albuquerque, NM
I really like this before my primer but after moisturizer. It helps fill in my pores and keeps my makeup from sinking into my skin keeping my skin looking smooth and fresh. Definitely my favorite product so far.
Nicole O.

This is a great product! Very easy to apply and easy to carry around for touch ups during the day. It does give a smooth feel to the skin and visibly minimize pores. Would definitely recommend it!
Julie M.
Osteen, FL
So disappointed by this product. It did not minimize my pores only made it feel like I applied chapstick to my skin. I got this a sample from Sephora and will not be buying this. It made my skin look oily which its not and there are so many great primers out there, why waste your time with this
natalie d.

I have H U G E pores, like, the size of Texas huge. This completely smooths and primes skin leaving NO Trace of fine lines, pores or imperfections. I am OBSESSED!!!!!
Caroline M.
NOT FOR DRY SKIN! I now only use it in my T zone on a day where I know I will need my makeup on for hours in a setting that may make me sweat. It cause slight discomfort when I tried it all over but have learned how great it can work if you know how to!
Michaela H.
I received this product for free thanks to influenster and I'm in love! I will for sure be buying this product whenever I run out. It makes your pores vanish and your skin feel so soft.
C'Briannah E.
This product is so good! Great as a primer and can't see pores after applying. I have large pores so this product was great for me. I use it everyday and I'm never disappointed! It's worth having
R E.
I absolutely love this product!! Estée Lauder has done it once again!! The stick makes it so easy to glide over any problem areas, and instantly erases and diminished pores! I was so impressed. The consistency is so creamy and easy to use and the packaging is so sleek. Love it!
Angelina W.
Beaufort, SC

Hands down my must have before doing my makeup, my pores are invisible and my face feels more matte but not flat! I purchased this with my own money and was so sad when I didn't get the voxbox!
Carly H.
Sumrall, MS
Tyra D.
Homestead, FL
How well does this work?
Melissa C.
Fayetteville , NC
Does this product really help to minimize the appearance of your pores?
Karyna R.
Benton City, WA
I have large noticeable pores, would this help hide em?
Erika P.
Dallas, TX
Is this a primer or just a pore minimizing cream?