BY THE ESTÉE EDIT BY ESTÉE LAUDER

What it does:

What it is formulated WITHOUT:

- Parabens

- Soy

What else you need to know:

How to use:

- Just glide to apply.

- Use under makeup as a primer or over makeup for touch-ups on the go.

Ariel S.
I tried this product after receiving it complimentary in the Estee Edit box. I've never used a vanishing stick before and I was pleased with how well it control the shiny, oily look I normally have on my face. I will keep it in my purse and apply it all day!
Brittany B.
Crossville, TN
I would love to try this. I have some.of the worst pores from teenage acne & blackheads. I'm having a hard time finding something that will work even a little. I'd love to test & review this!
kandiss J.
This is super helpful. It really works. It really does make my pores and scares look less noticeable. I havnt noticed any breakouts from it either. But the price is a bit high.
Darlene S.
Clinton, CT
Absolutely love this product! I use this on my clients regularly and it is by far the best! It is long lasting and gives an airbrush finished look to my traditional makeup applications. Highly recommend!
Alana P.
Love this product! It helps hide pores and blemishes allowing foundation to be applied seamlessly. I adore this and would recommend to anyone trying to hide pores or wrinkles.
Elizabeth S.
Moreno Valley, CA
I have big pores under my eye area and around my nose and this product has seriously made these pores so small! I have recommended this to all of my friends who have the same problem and they are in love with it as well.
Sabrina D.
miami, FL
Does what it claims, I got this in the VoxBox. It mattifies the face and eliminates shine and texture but it isn't the only product of its kind but it's a bit pricey to not do anything special.
Brianna H.
Pasco, WA
Let me start off by saying OMG I want to try this so BADLY! I've heard YouTube Gurus talk about this and I've been wanting to know how long lasting this is? Will it hide my large pores?
Ann D.
Brooklyn, NY
I think this a great product. over the years my pores have gotten larger and I was searching for a product that could hide them. This worked the best! It's soft and applies as a thin layer without making you feel super oily. I love it!
Sarah A.
Redmond , WA
i have been loking for a product that covers all of my pores and i have never been able to find anything as well as this! This covers pores like no other and makes my skin look so smooth i am absolutely in love i surley recommend this!
Carly H.
Sumrall, MS
Tyra D.
Homestead, FL
How well does this work?
Melissa C.
Fayetteville , NC
Does this product really help to minimize the appearance of your pores?
Karyna R.
Union Gap, WA
I have large noticeable pores, would this help hide em?
Erika P.
Dallas, TX
Is this a primer or just a pore minimizing cream?