BY THE ESTÉE EDIT BY ESTÉE LAUDER #74 in Face Primer

What it does:

What it is formulated WITHOUT:

- Parabens

- Soy

What else you need to know:

How to use:

- Just glide to apply.

- Use under makeup as a primer or over makeup for touch-ups on the go.

Buy on Sephora
Brittany B.
Crossville, TN
I would love to try this. I have some.of the worst pores from teenage acne & blackheads. I'm having a hard time finding something that will work even a little. I'd love to test & review this!
Alana P.
Love this product! It helps hide pores and blemishes allowing foundation to be applied seamlessly. I adore this and would recommend to anyone trying to hide pores or wrinkles.
Elizabeth S.
Moreno Valley, CA
I have big pores under my eye area and around my nose and this product has seriously made these pores so small! I have recommended this to all of my friends who have the same problem and they are in love with it as well.
Sabrina D.
miami, FL
Does what it claims, I got this in the VoxBox. It mattifies the face and eliminates shine and texture but it isn't the only product of its kind but it's a bit pricey to not do anything special.
Ann D.
Brooklyn, NY
I think this a great product. over the years my pores have gotten larger and I was searching for a product that could hide them. This worked the best! It's soft and applies as a thin layer without making you feel super oily. I love it!
Brianna H.
Pasco, WA
Let me start off by saying OMG I want to try this so BADLY! I've heard YouTube Gurus talk about this and I've been wanting to know how long lasting this is? Will it hide my large pores?
Sarah A.
Redmond , WA
i have been loking for a product that covers all of my pores and i have never been able to find anything as well as this! This covers pores like no other and makes my skin look so smooth i am absolutely in love i surley recommend this!
Karla C.
Bellflower , CA
This is one of my favorites. It glides on smoothly and really minimizes pores. Also, it doesn't interfere with makeup and it is great for touch ups throughout the day
Yalanda R.
Markham, IL
Estee Lauder has been a great company for years and years. I have not used this product but have many other beauty products and perfumes by this brand I would live to try this product.
Tina V.
Warren, MI
My sister got this in her box and I tried it out. It really did vanish my pores. The stick application makes it so easy to glide on too. Really enjoyed this product!
Carly H.
Sumrall, MS
Tyra D.
Homestead, FL
How well does this work?
Melissa C.
Fayetteville , NC
Does this product really help to minimize the appearance of your pores?
Karyna R.
Benton City, WA
I have large noticeable pores, would this help hide em?
Erika P.
Dallas, TX
Is this a primer or just a pore minimizing cream?