BY THE ESTÉE EDIT BY ESTÉE LAUDER #93 in Face Primer

What it does:

What it is formulated WITHOUT:

- Parabens

- Soy

What else you need to know:

How to use:

- Just glide to apply.

- Use under makeup as a primer or over makeup for touch-ups on the go.

Nou L.
I received a sample of this product and used it sparingly. It was really hard to get it out of the sample packaging but luckily the full size packaging is easier to use. I'm not sure it really made my pores "vanish" per se. As a primer tho I think it was pretty good at helping my makeup application go on nicely and keeping the oil away.
Cara M.
Natrona Hts, PA
I really like this product! I have huge oily pores so anything that slows the process of my skin looking greasy is a plus! It's very easy to apply and foundation blends flawlessly over top. I definitely recommend this
Summer H.
Wilton, CA
My favorite pore-filling product ever! I've never been a huge fan of silicone based primers but this one changed my life. I've always struggled with larger pores because of my super oily, acne-prone skin, so putting foundation on top of my skin makes my pores stand out so much more. This stick is so amazing and easy to use. I love that it's in a stick form so you don't have to get your hands dirty with sticky primer. This goes on smoothly and instantly erases the appearance of any sized pores on the face. It also helps with fine lines and wrinkles or any type of texture. It makes foundation go on so much smoothr, last longer, & also controls oil. Not sure how this would do on drier skin but I love it for normal to oily skin. This is a must have for me now. Totally changed my life and makeup routine! Thank you Estee Edit!
Sonia D.
San Francisco, CA
Found this pretty useless. It glides on smooth but didn't leave my skin with any kind of velvety feel, nor did it seem to blur anything. Also found it pilled a bit and makeup did NOT sit well on top. Would definitely not purchase again.
Laken G.
Salem
As a girl with HUGE pores this thing is a LIFE SAVER for your make up routine. Slap some of this bad boy on over your pores and your life will forever be changed. At first it will look like nothing happened with your naked skin but once you can actually feel your pores no longer being there and how flawless your make up looks you’re going to want to buy every single stick that exists.
Emily R.
Portland, OR
This stuff actually works pretty well. It goes on very smooth and has a soft finish. I sometimes use it under my eyes to help hide fine lines as well. I don't have super huge pores so I don't use it often, but it does work pretty well and minimizing them.
Azure B.
Austin, TX
I was skeptical and lucked out by finding this at my local Marshall's for 10 dollars cheaper. I am so glad I did because it does a great job of minimizing pores. My pores are the largest on my cheeks and nose. They were noticeably smaller and my skin smoother.

My makeup went on seamlessly after application too. Great product!
Karla S.
Never tired it, love the reviews. will be trying it soon. love that its a glide on to blu the look of ores and minimize shine. I really am adding this to my online cart. need to try it out to give a good review but cant wait to try it. helps with coverage.
Nikohlie D.
I got this as a sample at Sephora and wanted to give it a try. I wasn't disappointed one bit!! My pores were no more!! I have slightly big pores on my nose and cheeks. I quickly went through the sample and immediately bought another one! Love this product!!!
Justice S.
Hustonville, KY
This is a pretty decent product. I apply it in my t-zone and on my cheeks where my pores are a bit larger. I then pat the product in. This seems to help fill in my pores very well. However, I wouldn't say it is my favorite pore vanishing product.
Carly H.
Sumrall, MS
Tyra D.
Homestead, FL
How well does this work?
Melissa C.
Fayetteville, NC
Does this product really help to minimize the appearance of your pores?
Karyna R.
Benton City, WA
I have large noticeable pores, would this help hide em?
Erika P.
Dallas, TX
Is this a primer or just a pore minimizing cream?