BY THE ESTÉE EDIT BY ESTÉE LAUDER

What it does:

What it is formulated WITHOUT:

- Parabens

- Soy

What else you need to know:

How to use:

- Just glide to apply.

- Use under makeup as a primer or over makeup for touch-ups on the go.

Cara K.
Rocky Point, NY

Love this products. Helps minimize pores in my cheeks/nose area by blurring them. Lightweight and greasy. Works well under foundation/concealer. Def a must in your makeup routine.
Shelia C.
Trussville, AL
This product is wonderful I have been using for 3 weeks it helps hide your larger pores and it makes your skin feel so smooth and soft, can be used before makeup or after makeup and though out the day for shine control love love love this product
Laura G.
No lo he usado lo suficiente para dar una opinion final, pero se siente suave, ayuda con la apariencia de los poros, No se si lo compraria de nuevo, es muy chico para su precio, ayudaria el que tuviera un precio mas accesible o que viniera en tama~o mas grande.
Naye C.
Coconut Creek , FL
Is an excellent product I really love it, it's magic, I recommend it 100% is something that should not be missing in your cosmetiquera, apart is super nice design I love it And of course I would buy again! I use it because they gave it to me and I will never leave it
Elise B.
N Tonawanda, NY
This would be very beneficial to me. I never noticed much earlier but lately ive been noticing my pores are pretty big. I feel like this product would help with making them smaller or disappearing. I also want to receive the estee edit voxbox!
Theresa Z.
Ocean view , NJ
I got this as a sample from Sephora and I'm in love. It definitely made my pores smaller and my makeup flawless. it has a matte finish and goes on super smooth. I'm def going to tell my friends about this.
Zoe B.
Surprise, AZ
I love this stuff! I didn't think it would actually hide my pores but it makes my skin look so smooth and airbrushed and I absolutely love it. It's so hydrating and gorgeous.
liza o.
East Berlin , PA
I have recently purchased this at a store it fills pores in perfectly giving it that matte finish I'm hoping to be included in this next voxbox to further try out more things
kelsey p.
blaine, MN

LOVE THIS PRODUCT. I am not a huge primer fan so this product is perfect for me. I apply it to the areas on my face that need attention and then apply my make up ! It even works on days that I do not want to wear it. WILL BUY THIS PRODUCT when I run out of the one I got for free to test from Influenster. 😻😻😻
Jami L.
oakland park , FL
I don't think this is a must have primer. It's a cool concept however I don't reach for it often. I also don't really notice it helps my pores look any smaller. I wouldn't purchase it again.
Carly H.
Sumrall, MS
Tyra D.
Homestead, FL
How well does this work?
Melissa C.
Fayetteville , NC
Does this product really help to minimize the appearance of your pores?
Karyna R.
Union Gap, WA
I have large noticeable pores, would this help hide em?
Erika P.
Dallas, TX
Is this a primer or just a pore minimizing cream?