BY THE ESTÉE EDIT BY ESTÉE LAUDER #74 in Face Primer

What it does:

What it is formulated WITHOUT:

- Parabens

- Soy

What else you need to know:

How to use:

- Just glide to apply.

- Use under makeup as a primer or over makeup for touch-ups on the go.

Buy on Sephora
Ryann L.
Personally, I did see a difference using this product. I found my pores were minimized, and generally were not too clogged. However for the price, I'd rather use my baby skin pore minimizing primer.
Ashlyn G.
Greensboro, NC
I got some samples of this from my local Sephora and I thought it did a great job of smoothing out my skin as well as concealing pores. I don't think it helped to control my oily skin well but I did love the feel of the product!
Kendra B.
Monticello , MS
Estée Lauder it good brand to use for anything. I have a lot of friends who work for Estée Lauder she always giving away free gift sets. I am a first time user and I love it no need for improvement on anything. Overall great!
Alana B.
Willow spgs, MO
This is a lifesaver for me! I have huge pores and it really fills them in and covers them without causing any breakouts. It seems to keep my makeup in place as well, I would recommend this to anyone struggling with big pores.
Erica S.
Marietta, GA
I have dry skin so this made my skin look even more dull. And also, it's white so I sometimes have to blend it in our be extremely light with it which is why it doesn't give me the best results.
Yoldaris J.
I love this first, its packaging is easy to apply, its formula is light, but mostly hides pores 100%, I love it, it's a dupe of makeup and benefit forever, but I prefer this for their packaging!
Victoria F.
West Caldwell, NJ
This product does an amazing job of minimizing the look of pores. I have very noticeable pores and have tried many different products. I found that this product works best for me. I use the product as a primer for my foundation. Overall, I would recommend this product.
Cara K.
Rocky Point, NY

Love this products. Helps minimize pores in my cheeks/nose area by blurring them. Lightweight and greasy. Works well under foundation/concealer. Def a must in your makeup routine.
Shelia C.
Trussville, AL
This product is wonderful I have been using for 3 weeks it helps hide your larger pores and it makes your skin feel so smooth and soft, can be used before makeup or after makeup and though out the day for shine control love love love this product
Nayeli P.
Deerfield Bch, FL
Is an excellent product I really love it, it's magic, I recommend it 100% is something that should not be missing in your cosmetiquera, apart is super nice design I love it And of course I would buy again! I use it because they gave it to me and I will never leave it
Carly H.
Sumrall, MS
Tyra D.
Homestead, FL
How well does this work?
Melissa C.
Fayetteville , NC
Does this product really help to minimize the appearance of your pores?
Karyna R.
Benton City, WA
I have large noticeable pores, would this help hide em?
Erika P.
Dallas, TX
Is this a primer or just a pore minimizing cream?