BY THE ESTÉE EDIT BY ESTÉE LAUDER

What it does:

What it is formulated WITHOUT:

- Parabens

- Soy

What else you need to know:

How to use:

- Just glide to apply.

- Use under makeup as a primer or over makeup for touch-ups on the go.

Ryann L.
Personally, I did see a difference using this product. I found my pores were minimized, and generally were not too clogged. However for the price, I'd rather use my baby skin pore minimizing primer.
Jennifer V.

Can we take a moment to talk about the magic sorcery this product does? It makes my pores disappear incredibly! It's a little pricey, but it's definitely worth it! I would buy it again if I ever tun out of it :)
April D.
I received a deluxe sample of this from Sephora. I used it on my large pores on the side of my nose. It really does hide pores. I want to purchase this item when I finish my sample!
Debbie R.
Harker Hts, TX
This product is actually a bit too matte for me. If you like dewey looks I would not go for this. It definitely blurs pores but it leaves your skin looking very pasty and silicone like almost as if there was a film over your skin. When applying makeup over this product, the result is a super matte look which for my taste is too cakey.
Ashlyn G.
Greensboro, NC
I got some samples of this from my local Sephora and I thought it did a great job of smoothing out my skin as well as concealing pores. I don't think it helped to control my oily skin well but I did love the feel of the product!
Alana B.
Willow spgs, MO
This is a lifesaver for me! I have huge pores and it really fills them in and covers them without causing any breakouts. It seems to keep my makeup in place as well, I would recommend this to anyone struggling with big pores.
Yoldaris J.
I love this first, its packaging is easy to apply, its formula is light, but mostly hides pores 100%, I love it, it's a dupe of makeup and benefit forever, but I prefer this for their packaging!
Erica S.
Marietta, GA
I have dry skin so this made my skin look even more dull. And also, it's white so I sometimes have to blend it in our be extremely light with it which is why it doesn't give me the best results.
Kendra B.
Monticello , MS
Estée Lauder it good brand to use for anything. I have a lot of friends who work for Estée Lauder she always giving away free gift sets. I am a first time user and I love it no need for improvement on anything. Overall great!
Victoria F.
West Caldwell, NJ
This product does an amazing job of minimizing the look of pores. I have very noticeable pores and have tried many different products. I found that this product works best for me. I use the product as a primer for my foundation. Overall, I would recommend this product.
Carly H.
Sumrall, MS
Tyra D.
Homestead, FL
How well does this work?
Melissa C.
Fayetteville, NC
Does this product really help to minimize the appearance of your pores?
Karyna R.
Union Gap, WA
I have large noticeable pores, would this help hide em?
Erika P.
Dallas, TX
Is this a primer or just a pore minimizing cream?