BY THE ESTÉE EDIT BY ESTÉE LAUDER

What it does:

What it is formulated WITHOUT:

- Parabens

- Soy

What else you need to know:

How to use:

- Just glide to apply.

- Use under makeup as a primer or over makeup for touch-ups on the go.

BLB B.
Works much better than I originally thought it would. I use it under foundation or tinted moisturizer around my t-zone. The packaging is handy for travel as well. Overall I think I would buy it again even though I like trying different products all the time.
Alexa M.
Carteret , Nj
I have used this for a while and I must say I really like the way my skin looks after using it ! It really gives me a flawless finish. My look still looks amazing hours into the day.
Katerina B.
Durham, NH
I absolutely love this product! I have very noticeable pores on my nose and chin and after applying this product you could barely see them! It really does vanish pores. It has such a smooth velvety feel that I love. Makeup can be applied easily over this product which is great.
Kinsie P.
Provo, UT
Works really well. Helps your skin and doesn't make your face oily. I would recommend this to almost any skin types as it will help with your pores. It is a bit pricey but it actually works so it's worth paying for.
Fatima N.
This stick is like magic ,, once you apply to your face it immediately vanishes the pores and fine lines,, so light weight and doesn't clog the pores at all ,, highly recommend it for all skin types,,
Alex G.
Efland, NC
This product is amazing. I love using it under my makeup. I do consider it a high end product and kind of pricey. I've only used it once. It is very gentle on the skin. I would recommend this product to someone with troublesome pores
Grace T.
Lombard , IL
I highly recommend this product for people who are really looking for a fresh look on their face! It is a great value at a very reasonable price! I am a repeat user of this product and there isn't even room for improvement ! 10/10 :-)
Breanna J.
Louisville, KY
I love this product. My pores are huge and I could never get them to size down until I found this. I definitely recommend it to others, it was also gentle on my sensitive skin. Loveeeeee it!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jennifer V.

Can we take a moment to talk about the magic sorcery this product does? It makes my pores disappear incredibly! It's a little pricey, but it's definitely worth it! I would buy it again if I ever tun out of it :)
April D.
I received a deluxe sample of this from Sephora. I used it on my large pores on the side of my nose. It really does hide pores. I want to purchase this item when I finish my sample!
Carly H.
Sumrall, MS
Tyra D.
Homestead, FL
How well does this work?
Melissa C.
Fayetteville, NC
Does this product really help to minimize the appearance of your pores?
Karyna R.
Benton City, WA
I have large noticeable pores, would this help hide em?
Erika P.
Dallas, TX
Is this a primer or just a pore minimizing cream?