BY THE ESTÉE EDIT BY ESTÉE LAUDER #74 in Face Primer

What it does:

What it is formulated WITHOUT:

- Parabens

- Soy

What else you need to know:

How to use:

- Just glide to apply.

- Use under makeup as a primer or over makeup for touch-ups on the go.

Buy on Sephora
Rachel l.
Saint Petersburg, FL
This brand is pretty good I haven't been disappointed yet. This does seem to make my pores vanish but I think it's a little pricey. This stick is a little harsh on the skin but did not fail to impress. I would recommend this to others, but you might be able to find a cheaper option
Nataly B.
los angeles , CA
I would love to try this product! I'm 19 and my pores are waaay larger than they should be and I want a new poreless primer to try. Hopefully this will make my poreless dreams come true!
Jessica D.
Eufaula, AL

I switched to the pore vanishing stick after using Lancomes "Le Base" and I love the pore vanishing stick MUCH more. I just use it where it's needed so it is perfect for my combination skin.
Brookelynn L.
Amazing pore cleansing and minimuzimg in one little stick, it's magic! Very gentle and soothing on the skin, 10/10 would recommend! Purchased mine online, very fast shipping. I would defineitly recommend this to anyone with pore issues.
Lori S.
Broken Arrow, OK
I absolutely love this product it really does help hide my enlarged pores and also helps control might oil also and is very easy to use would definitely recommend this product it's a must-have for me now!
Natalya K.
Tacoma, WA
Great product for anyone who may have a little extra texture or pores, it smooths right over them and creates a silky smooth surface. I also noticed it prolongs makeup wear as well!
Breanna J.
Louisville, KY
I love this product. My pores are huge and I could never get them to size down until I found this. I definitely recommend it to others, it was also gentle on my sensitive skin. Loveeeeee it!!!!!!!!!!!!
Grace T.
Lombard , IL
I highly recommend this product for people who are really looking for a fresh look on their face! It is a great value at a very reasonable price! I am a repeat user of this product and there isn't even room for improvement ! 10/10 :-)
Alexa M.
Carteret , Nj
I have used this for a while and I must say I really like the way my skin looks after using it ! It really gives me a flawless finish. My look still looks amazing hours into the day.
Katerina B.
Durham, NH
I absolutely love this product! I have very noticeable pores on my nose and chin and after applying this product you could barely see them! It really does vanish pores. It has such a smooth velvety feel that I love. Makeup can be applied easily over this product which is great.
Carly H.
Sumrall, MS
Tyra D.
Homestead, FL
How well does this work?
Melissa C.
Fayetteville , NC
Does this product really help to minimize the appearance of your pores?
Karyna R.
Benton City, WA
I have large noticeable pores, would this help hide em?
Erika P.
Dallas, TX
Is this a primer or just a pore minimizing cream?