BY THE ESTÉE EDIT BY ESTÉE LAUDER

What it does:

What it is formulated WITHOUT:

- Parabens

- Soy

What else you need to know:

How to use:

- Just glide to apply.

- Use under makeup as a primer or over makeup for touch-ups on the go.

Brianna N.
Fostoria, OH
This brand is pretty good I haven't been disappointed yet. This does seem to make my pores vanish but I think it's a little pricey. I don't know if I would buy it again because this was a impulse purchase.
Ana G.
Mcallen, TX
i tried this in a makeover done at sephora and it made my skin really really airbrushed like the filters on instagram. Dying to try the full size at home to see how it works on day to day basis.
Amber B.
Lakewood, OH
Love this product! I don't know how I ever lived without it. Not only does it minimize my pores, it creates a smooth canvas for my foundation. I would definitely repurchase and recommend to everyone who wants a flawless finish
Ashley A.
Rindge, NH

Easily one of my most favorite products! Goes on so easily and leaves my face nice and smooth afterwards! Would highly recommend to people looking to reduce the appearance of large pores like myself. Definitely one of my #cultclassics!
Makenzie L.
Broken Arrow, OK
I am absolutely in love with this product. It makes my skin velvet smooth. It completely met my expectations I believe that it is worth the price. I would recommend this product for someone who has trouble with big pores and sweat off makeup!
Julia M.
I received in a vox. Overly impressed with the results of this product. This really does vanish any fine lines or pores you may have, I put on before my make up routine and have a clear canvas to work with! :)
Chela V.
Orange Cove, CA
The pore vanished stick is amazing it feels in your pore and make your foundation look flawless I'm obsessed with this product it's amazing! And I like ve how it comes in a stick form just makes it that much easier to apply!
Gabriela G.
Walden, NY
My pores have legitimately NEVER been so invisible. I have bad acne so my pores are pretty flippin huge, but this stick is the answer to my prayersss!!! Just a couple swipes and my makeup stays on ALL DAY and my pores are gone!!!
Zailyn N.
Orlando, FL
. I really enjoyed this product. I used this instead of my benefit professional and I must say I liked it better. I keep this handy in my makeup bag now. Definitely works at covering your pores.
Ashley  W.
Glassboro, NJ

Love the easiness of this stick (just drawing on your face) that way you hands don't get messy and you don't transfer any bacteria. It really does smooth out and vanish your pores. Also good for oily skin
Carly H.
Sumrall, MS
Tyra D.
Homestead, FL
How well does this work?
Melissa C.
Fayetteville , NC
Does this product really help to minimize the appearance of your pores?
Karyna R.
Union Gap, WA
I have large noticeable pores, would this help hide em?
Erika P.
Dallas, TX
Is this a primer or just a pore minimizing cream?