BY THE ESTÉE EDIT BY ESTÉE LAUDER #74 in Face Primer

What it does:

What it is formulated WITHOUT:

- Parabens

- Soy

What else you need to know:

How to use:

- Just glide to apply.

- Use under makeup as a primer or over makeup for touch-ups on the go.

Buy on Sephora
Itzayana B.

I bought it before sampling it but I am so glad with this product it is worth the $28 I will definitely buy again and it also leaves my skin so soft and smooth. It's the only pore minimizing product I use and I love this so much.
Christina S.
Pace, FL
This product definitely makes my pores look smaller. It's really fast and easy to use, but also doesn't cause me any irritation. Visit my blog at christinaschiccorner.com to read my more detailed review I posted about it.
Kristie H.
I received this in a sample pack and fell in love with this product. It's very gentle to your skin and the packaging is perfect. I found this at Sephora and immediately purchased as part of my skincare routine.
Collyn K.
Fort Worth, TX
All I have to say is wow. Great as a primer and for touch ups throughout the day. It feels siliconey to me but I like that texture in a product! It really does make pores vanish. Can't wait to keep using this😊
Haylee M.
Slippery Rock, PA
I received a deluxe sample of this product and have fallen in love. It mattifies and eliminates all my pores along my cheeks and my T-zone, these are areas where i get oily. IIt feels amazing and smooth on the face - I find it works most effective before applying foundation. I will definitely be buying the full size once my sample runs out.
LeeAnn D.
Love this pore vanishing stick so much!!! I received it complementary and I am obsessed. It glides on so smoothly, blurs pores and faint facial lines. This is going to have to a must by! Packaging is so cute!!!
Veronica O.
Midland, TX
I love a good primer and this one was different than any I've ever tried. It's a stick form which I thought was pretty cool and it feels very nice and lightweight on the skin. I'm loving this primer right now
Gigi J.
Reading, PA
The pore vanishing stick it fantastic, but extremely pricey. i do love it, but as a everyday product i do not suggest it. If you are more into skin care and self conscious about the largeness of you pore then this is a perfect product for you.
Ana G.
Mcallen, TX
i tried this in a makeover done at sephora and it made my skin really really airbrushed like the filters on instagram. Dying to try the full size at home to see how it works on day to day basis.
Amber B.
Lakewood, OH
Love this product! I don't know how I ever lived without it. Not only does it minimize my pores, it creates a smooth canvas for my foundation. I would definitely repurchase and recommend to everyone who wants a flawless finish
Carly H.
Sumrall, MS
Tyra D.
Homestead, FL
How well does this work?
Melissa C.
Fayetteville , NC
Does this product really help to minimize the appearance of your pores?
Karyna R.
Benton City, WA
I have large noticeable pores, would this help hide em?
Erika P.
Dallas, TX
Is this a primer or just a pore minimizing cream?