BY THE ESTÉE EDIT BY ESTÉE LAUDER #93 in Face Primer

What it does:

What it is formulated WITHOUT:

- Parabens

- Soy

What else you need to know:

How to use:

- Just glide to apply.

- Use under makeup as a primer or over makeup for touch-ups on the go.

Amelia A.
Atlanta, GA

THIS ROCKS!!!! Literally so perfect for every skin type!!! It lasts all day and is worth every sent!! The stick application makes it easy and not too messy to put on!! I can't wait to buy it again!!
Autumn B.
Fitchburg, MA
This stuff is amazing. I love applying this to my
T Zone. It creates a good base and it even exfoliates while applying. It's a cool product and I think I'll purchase this. I got it in the VoxBox and now I love it
Julia M.
I received this product from influenster and I am absolutely in love. This is the best pore minimizing product I've ever used. It really does vanish any pores or fine lines making skin absolutely smooth and clean.
Darian E.
Worthington, MN
I have extremely oily skin and enlarged poors! Now with those product you wouldn't even be able to tell I have that skin problem. It smooths and fills in my poors and makes for a flawless looking face.
Sherilyn O.
Sandwich, MA
I love this stick . I have really big pores and this helps so much . It doesn't leave residue like other products like it. It's a perfect size and last a long time. The smell is good too! I recommend this product.
Isabella D.
Tampa, FL
Works really well, I would definitely recommend to anyone inquiring to use it! It goes on really well, and definitely covers pores to the point where they are not noticeable. Although it is somewhat on the pricey side, I will most likely buy again!
Rachel E.
I received a sample of this from Sephora, and I can't wait to purchase the full size! This worked so well in hiding my pores in my problem areas such as around my nose. I highly recommend this is if liked the benefit porefeshioal.
Martha A.
I love this and I cannot wait to keep using it because I believe this is helping my pores! The price may be pricey for a few but I got this product in my voxbox! I would absolutely recommend this to those that have pore problems. I love this product!
Collyn K.
Fort Worth, TX
All I have to say is wow. Great as a primer and for touch ups throughout the day. It feels siliconey to me but I like that texture in a product! It really does make pores vanish. Can't wait to keep using this😊
Savannah A.
Berlin, NJ
This product is a holy grail. I liked how it went on easy and worked over night. I prefer to use it at night so i don't have to worry about my face sweating. I'm pretty sure itll work through out the day as well.
Carly H.
Sumrall, MS
Tyra D.
Homestead, FL
How well does this work?
Melissa C.
Fayetteville, NC
Does this product really help to minimize the appearance of your pores?
Karyna R.
Benton City, WA
I have large noticeable pores, would this help hide em?
Erika P.
Dallas, TX
Is this a primer or just a pore minimizing cream?