BY THE ESTÉE EDIT BY ESTÉE LAUDER

What it does:

What it is formulated WITHOUT:

- Parabens

- Soy

What else you need to know:

How to use:

- Just glide to apply.

- Use under makeup as a primer or over makeup for touch-ups on the go.

Charm P.
I love the Estée Edit by Estée Lauder Pore Vanishing Stick. It really does the job - it easily minimizes my pores by a simple glide. I would definitely recommend this product to people looking for an item that minimizes pores!
Sarah E.
Lexington, NC
I just got this in the mail from Sephora. Wasn't as "cake" as I thought it would be! Very light!!! I was really happy with it. Didn't dry me out either!! I really recommend this product. I just with Estée Lauder didn't test on animals :(.
Leah G.
I love all products from estee lauder and I was so excited to try a sample of this . The pore vanishing stick from estee edit I am in love with. I have pores on my nose and I use it most ever day. I loove love this product.
Maria S.
I recently tried this product in my Vox box and fell in love with it I highly recommend to those who haven't purchased it to go out and do it because it's a great way to prep your face before any foundation
Christine N.
Andover, NJ
As wonderful as product sounds and is advertised, I really didn't See that it minimized my pores or smoothd my skin like other products. Regardless I did like it when I used for touch ups. Plus packaging is simple and cute
Alyssa G.
I have been on two hunt to find a product to really blur my pores and this one did the trick flawlessly. It not only blurred my pores but it also left my skin looking radiant and beautiful. A definite win!
Diana M.
I liked this product a lot more then I did the usually gel like beavy "bb" creams I used for refining pores. Instead of feeling like my pores were being filled by and opaque gel it really looking like they were being closed
Nicole H.
Toledo, OH
I had received a sample of this, and I love it, I actually just ordered the full size from sephoras sale this week. I get large pores on my nose, chin, and on my cheeks close to the base of my nose. This does an AMAZING job concealing your pores and its so easy to apply. I put it on prior to putting on my foundation.
Morgan F.
How can I get a sample of this?!! I've been wanting to try this for so long! My pores are so awful on my nose, cheeks, and chin. I've been trying a new product to cleanse but would love to add this to my beauty routine.
Emily S.
AWESOME!! Never thought there was an actual way to get rid of pores but this thing is magic!! I got it in one of my voxbox's and I kept buying it! Little over priced but totally worth it! Left my face feeling amazing!!
Carly H.
Sumrall, MS
Tyra D.
Homestead, FL
How well does this work?
Melissa C.
Fayetteville, NC
Does this product really help to minimize the appearance of your pores?
Karyna R.
Union Gap, WA
I have large noticeable pores, would this help hide em?
Erika P.
Dallas, TX
Is this a primer or just a pore minimizing cream?