BY THE ESTÉE EDIT BY ESTÉE LAUDER

What it does:

What it is formulated WITHOUT:

- Parabens

- Soy

What else you need to know:

How to use:

- Just glide to apply.

- Use under makeup as a primer or over makeup for touch-ups on the go.

Rafina R.
Elmhurst, NY
When i put this on it feels as if i have nothing on but on top of that, it lets my make up get applied evenly and completely without having any pores interfere. I like that it has no smell and there is no cons. I would recommend this to a friend. I am so glad i got to sample this product out.
Shalissa B.
Lebanon, VA
I received this product as a luxury sample from Sephora and I absolutely love it. I have always struggled with pores on my cheeks and nose and this vanishing stick truly fills them and makes my complexion smooth. The only con to this product is the price, otherwise I highly recommend it.
Holly R.
Morgantown, WV
This product is great for someone with large pores and wants a more matte makeup finish. You apply it all over your face, and then I tend to blend it out with my fingers. It really does shrink the size of your pores and takes away the shine from your face. It also lasts a very long time! It makes my makeup glide on so smoothly! I would say this product could be worth the splurge, but it is not necessary to have.
Monica B.
Memphis, TN
I like using a pore minimizing primer on top of my all over primer to help cover my pores. I originally got a sample of this when i purchased something from sephora and immediately bought it after! I love the stick form. Its easy, convenient and great to travel with. You just swipe it wherever you need it and pat it in. It leaves a smooth matte finish and covers all of my imperfections!
MacKenzie K.
Portland, OR
I had been wanting to try this product and redeemed points from sephora to try a mini! I like that's it's a stick applicator, I don't have huge pores but I could tell it smoothed out my skin and gave it a matte finish that I'd use without any makeup on top it made my skin feel so good!
Courtney M.
I used up a sample of this, which lasted me about two weeks of use. I didn't feel like it really diminished the look of my pores or blurred them. It was creamy and nice feeling on the skin. Similar to a silicone based primer.

I most likely won't be purchasing the full size.
Jasmine C.
Received this product at ipsy generation beauty and i literally can not put it down. My skin is super oily and my pores on my nose are huge. So I put this on my nose and on my t zone. I've notice that it also helps me not getting oily so fast. Best product I've tried from them.
Selina R.
One of the best things I've added tommy beauty routine! I really used to hate how my pores looked before and have tried lots of different products for them to appear smaller, this not only makes them appear smaller, it blurs them! And it makes my skin feel so smooth!
Melanie C.
I LOVE THIS STICK!! So so good for moderate pore coverage and light oil control. Combo skin is perfect for this primer. So light feeling on the skin and does not clog pores. A swipe over pores makes them finish with out effecting foundation what so ever. I have 3 back ups. Now on sale on Sephora, buy before they are done!! Great on mature skin!!! I'm 44.
Sara H.
Salem, VA
I received a sample of this from Sephora and I am absolutely loving it!! This product does exactly what it says it does. My pores disappear after I use this. My foundation goes on smoother and looks flawless! I am disappointed that I have used almost all of my sample..will definitely look into purchasing!
Carly H.
Sumrall, MS
Tyra D.
Homestead, FL
How well does this work?
Melissa C.
Fayetteville, NC
Does this product really help to minimize the appearance of your pores?
Karyna R.
Benton City, WA
I have large noticeable pores, would this help hide em?
Erika P.
Dallas, TX
Is this a primer or just a pore minimizing cream?

back