BY THE ESTÉE EDIT BY ESTÉE LAUDER #93 in Face Primer

What it does:

What it is formulated WITHOUT:

- Parabens

- Soy

What else you need to know:

How to use:

- Just glide to apply.

- Use under makeup as a primer or over makeup for touch-ups on the go.

Andrea A.
Boerne, TX
I have a lot of problems usually with "poreless" primers in general, but this one really seemed to do the trick. I haven't had a breakout in 2 months of using it, and it gives me that "airbrushed" look that I've been looking for :)
Stefanie R.
Orlando, FL
I was so excited to try this product! My holy grail primer is the Smashbox pore minimizing primer... But this is hands down my new favorite! I have combo skin, and it works so well under any foundation, even powder! I also love that I can press it lightly over foundation for touch ups! Cannot say enough good things about it!!
Amy T.
Springfield, VA
I love this product. It diminishes your pores and it actually lasts. The problem with most pore filling products is that it will either clog your pores or it won't last at all. But this product doesn't do either and it actually works. I would recommend this to anyone. You get a good amount of product for the price.
Ana A.
I got this as a deluxe sample at Sephora and I'm extremely impressed! I have very big pores on the nose and forehead area. I swear this product has magic in it! I'm almost out of the sample so I'm switching from the edit stick and baby skin. It's a pricey product but worth it!
Taylor P.
I am in love with this product.....I find so many products that dont help with my skin.....I have pores mostly in my nose and cheek area, and it hard to make it look like I dont have pores....This product helps my pores so much....not only did it reduce the size of my poers, it made my skin look even more flawless.......
Casey K.
San Diego, CA
This literally made my pores disappear not only that but helped my concealer not crease. It made my skin and my makeup look so flawless and amazing. I will for sure be purchasing this once I run out because I am in love with it!
Faith T.
Wayland , MI
#EsteeEditProduct I first seen this product on YouTube on Nicole Guerrero's YouTube channel and she raved about it. I decided to pick this up myself at Sephora and I love it. It blurred the look of my pores and created an even skin tone. I absolutely love it.
Megan B.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
I received a sample of this last time I purchased from Sephora. It works so well! I fell in love with it immediately! My already almost finished with it and going to buy the full size this weekend. I love it.
Carley P.
Garden City, NY
Don't use all over my face! Just in the nose and cheek area where my pores are visible. Definitely felt smoothr after and looked much less visible in selfies and upclose photos. Provides a smoothr surface to apply makeup on
Amanda W.
Seriously amazed by this product. It goes on so easily and actually does what it claims to! It doesn't make my makeup ball up and my foundation stays put! This is a great primer that does exactly what it says it's going to do!
Carly H.
Sumrall, MS
Tyra D.
Homestead, FL
How well does this work?
Melissa C.
Fayetteville, NC
Does this product really help to minimize the appearance of your pores?
Karyna R.
Benton City, WA
I have large noticeable pores, would this help hide em?
Erika P.
Dallas, TX
Is this a primer or just a pore minimizing cream?