BY THE ESTÉE EDIT BY ESTÉE LAUDER #79 in Face Primer

What it does:

What it is formulated WITHOUT:

- Parabens

- Soy

What else you need to know:

How to use:

- Just glide to apply.

- Use under makeup as a primer or over makeup for touch-ups on the go.

Hayley K.
This pore minimizer is so great! Leaves my skin feeling hydrated but not oily, and makes my pores significantly smaller. Very easy to apply and works well both under and over my foundation. Would definitely recommend.
Celina M.

This is hands down my ultimate must have Estée Lauder product! I love all things Estée but this is my go to everyday with any look. It really works with helping my pores appear filtered. I would buy again for sure!!
Celine D.
Lima , OH
A friend offered my hers and I have to say I enjoy it a lot just wish the price tag wouldn't be so high. I'm a first time user who usually uses. Benefits porefessional primer and fell in love with that. The value is pretty nice. If willing to pay the price, I would recommend
Brittany B.
Carthage, MS
I love this packaging, it looks amazing! I struggle with pores and want to try this out and see if it helps?! I've tried so many things that haven't helped. :/ hopefully I can try this and it will help with my pores!
Amanda R.
Philadelphia , PA
I struggle with oily skin and it's hard to find a pore filler that lasts all day and this one does the job. It doesn't leave a sticky residue and it feels like silk on your skin. I also love the applicator it's easy to apply and blend.
Jessica Lynn N.
Griffith, IN
I love this product so much. I have a lot of pores around my nose area and after I use this product they're almost completely gone. I use this before I apply my foundation and it makes my skin look flawless. Love Love Love this!!!!
Jessica D.
I have always been looking for a great pore vanishing product and this one blew me away! I have the skin today that I have always hoped for and I am grateful for that. They are not overpriced and this product actually works. I would recommend this to anyone and everyone.
Taylor P.
I am in love with this product.....I find so many products that dont help with my skin.....I have pores mostly in my nose and cheek area, and it hard to make it look like I dont have pores....This product helps my pores so much....not only did it reduce the size of my poers, it made my skin look even more flawless.......
Kassi A.
Binghamton, NY
I used this product to help visible large pores disappear. This product isn't to tacky or thick and easy to blend. This is a great product I definitely would recommend it to anyone with large pores or oily face.
Ana A.
I got this as a deluxe sample at Sephora and I'm extremely impressed! I have very big pores on the nose and forehead area. I swear this product has magic in it! I'm almost out of the sample so I'm switching from the edit stick and baby skin. It's a pricey product but worth it!
Carly H.
Sumrall, MS
Tyra D.
Homestead, FL
How well does this work?
Melissa C.
Fayetteville , NC
Does this product really help to minimize the appearance of your pores?
Karyna R.
Benton City, WA
I have large noticeable pores, would this help hide em?
Erika P.
Dallas, TX
Is this a primer or just a pore minimizing cream?