BY THE ESTÉE EDIT BY ESTÉE LAUDER

What it does:

What it is formulated WITHOUT:

- Parabens

- Soy

What else you need to know:

How to use:

- Just glide to apply.

- Use under makeup as a primer or over makeup for touch-ups on the go.

Gia J.
This is effortless. Makes your pores vanish instantly and I find it keeps me less oily all day. It makes my makeup look better and last longer. It's reasonably priced at $28 which isn't too bad. I have no complaints!!
Rachael V.
Ponte Vedra, FL

I received a sample of this to try from Sephora and I feel like it works really well. I have large pores and they were definitely minimized. My skin is naturally really oily, and this was super lightweight and not greasy.
Hayley K.
This pore minimizer is so great! Leaves my skin feeling hydrated but not oily, and makes my pores significantly smaller. Very easy to apply and works well both under and over my foundation. Would definitely recommend.
Holly M.
Metairie, LA
Definitely makes my pores vanish like they were never there and I Have very large pores. Great for all skin types even my oily skin. Last all day and makes my makeup last also. Would recommend to someone who is trying to cover large pores on a daily basis. Fun and easy to use. Wish they'd produce this in a cream formula. Seems to be a tad bit unsanitary with the stick method.
Samantha K.
Plano, TX
I have larger pores that this helps smooth over and blur. It's a fun product to use and does work. It feels like a very thin layer upon application, but it doesn't feel heavy on. It's the only product on the Edit line that I have and I enjoy.
Kristina B.
Alma, MI
Love this product! As soon as a place it on my skin and smooth it in my poors are gone. As someone who has larger poors I've had a hard time finding something that actually works, but the estee edit pore vanishing stick does the job!
Celina M.

This is hands down my ultimate must have Estée Lauder product! I love all things Estée but this is my go to everyday with any look. It really works with helping my pores appear filtered. I would buy again for sure!!
Deena R.

I love Estee products! They are always so good! their line doesn't make me break out and this is my ideal product for blurring pores. I found it easy to apply and super smooth on my skin. It gave my face an airbrushed look.
Atalya M.
Loved this pore vanishing stick! I would use it under my makeup as a primer and carry it around in my purse for a touch up when my t-zone would become oily throughout the day. I would definitely purchase this again!
Jennifer M.
This is such an innovative product! I have never seen a primer quite like this one. I like to use it primarily on the sides of my nose and my forehead. It does a great job of filing in my pores. I like the texture and the fact that it gives a hint of color. Not to mention it is so convenient being in a stick!
Carly H.
Sumrall, MS
Tyra D.
Homestead, FL
How well does this work?
Melissa C.
Fayetteville, NC
Does this product really help to minimize the appearance of your pores?
Karyna R.
Benton City, WA
I have large noticeable pores, would this help hide em?
Erika P.
Dallas, TX
Is this a primer or just a pore minimizing cream?