BY THE ESTÉE EDIT BY ESTÉE LAUDER

What it does:

What it is formulated WITHOUT:

- Parabens

- Soy

What else you need to know:

How to use:

- Just glide to apply.

- Use under makeup as a primer or over makeup for touch-ups on the go.

Brooke S.
I am a big fan of much of the Estee edit line and this product is no exception. It leaves your skin feeling moisturized and fresh. I throw this on under my foundation and it leaves my skin absolutely flawless! I would highly recommend this for any makeup lover.
Kinsey L.
Rather over my makeup or under this offers perfect smoothness to any problematic and large pore areas I have. It doesn't cause my face to produce more oils like many other pore reducing primers do so I really do love this! I got it as a sample and can't wait to get a full size!
Jessica K.
Great product, minimizes the look of pores really nicely and it's clear so you can wear it without makeup. My only complaint is that the farther down I get in the tube, the more sharp little chunks I find in it. It's so bizarre but they hurt so I have to gouge them out.
Katie K.
I am SO pleased with this product- so glad that it was put in the voxbox!❤️ I put it on with no makeup on and I saw results. It eliminated/blurred out my pores on my nose and surrounding area. It looked as if I air brushed the area. I love it.
Vivien F.
Love the application and easiness of this stick primer. Very compact and very beautiful. I actually tested it on my lips as well. It works marvelously to diminish fine lines and wrinkles. It blurs pores, and creates a great canvas to work with.
Kendall C.
Felton, PA
Omg i love this stuff it is perfect. Small and compact , great size. I use it as a primer for the most time. it covers any imperfections that i have on my face, and it is very effective. Pricey but works, and lasts for ever. I highly recommend this product to those with small blemishes.
Chelsy R.
Portland, OR
Really big fan of this product. I tend to use liquid pore minimizers, but this matte product is amazing. Really works to hide pores and doesn't leave my skin feeling oily or weighed down. It's very buildable and very soft.
Belen P.
Edinburg, TX
I loved this product, I did not get a sample product of it but I did end up buying it. It leaves my skin soft and smooth and it's perfect since my skin is a combination! I keep it in my purse for on the go or whenever!
Rachael V.
Ponte Vedra, FL

I received a sample of this to try from Sephora and I feel like it works really well. I have large pores and they were definitely minimized. My skin is naturally really oily, and this was super lightweight and not greasy.
Gia J.
This is effortless. Makes your pores vanish instantly and I find it keeps me less oily all day. It makes my makeup look better and last longer. It's reasonably priced at $28 which isn't too bad. I have no complaints!!
Carly H.
Sumrall, MS
Tyra D.
Homestead, FL
How well does this work?
Melissa C.
Fayetteville, NC
Does this product really help to minimize the appearance of your pores?
Karyna R.
Benton City, WA
I have large noticeable pores, would this help hide em?
Erika P.
Dallas, TX
Is this a primer or just a pore minimizing cream?